The Boxing thread

Rumours ( from Steve Bunce) he’s been under the weather for a couple of weeks and didn’t want to make excuses. Might explain the lethargy but probably bullshit.

It makes Hearn’s avoidance of the real fights look stupid. Career could be in tatters and he’d have a punchers chance against anyone.

once you step in the ring to fight you are declaring yourself fit to fight ?? so no excuses and their was non from AJ about being not fit to fight so big up to AJ for not using it

am not a big fan of AJ and he does not fight with any anger ?? he is text book gab and move fighter and boxes to much, you need a dirty streak and do the dirty work and try the ugly stuff now and then ??? also he does not take a big punch well and maybe a glass jaw ?? again needs to learn the dirty stuff like grab and hold and use his weight to get himself out of a hole when you are buzzed ???

the truth is AJ has not had a schooling and learnt how to fight and only 22 fights and many for big titles, and in my book to little time in the ring and they have rushed him up the ladder without doing the donkey stuff and learning your trade by fighting bums and getting the rounds in the bank, AJ maybe be finished after last night and the 2 other big names will be laughing and rubbing their hands at what they have watching last night

fury and wilder will be all over AJ hahaha the banter will be painful this morning for AJ, the heavy weight titles are up in the air again and for wilder and fury a open door to be the unified champion and hold all the belts without taking on AJ or should i say eddie hearn bollocks and greed

the rematch is signed already and will be in london around November/december time ?? but AJ can not hide the fact he can be floored ?? and in most of the fights he is so wide open and takes so many chances without a defence to fight behind, so fury and wilder would beat him right now and the myth is out AJ is not the best

None of the current heavyweight champions or contenders would be in the top ten back in the 80’s and 90’s. The division is in dire shape.

There was definitely something wrong him, either mentally or physically or both.

Even the ring walk and him stood waiting he looked different, he was pissing about with his shorts, his gumshield looked like it was too big for his mouth, he looked so uncomfortable from the off.

I actually thought he was throwing the fight at one point as he went down far too easy. I mean he was fighting with all due respect to Ruiz a nobody and he got put on the seat of his pants.

If UEFA was in charge of boxing I'd have said this fight was bent and fixed.

Joshua was smiling and acting like nothing had happened post fight, I would be sat in the corner absolutely devoed if I'd just lost all my belts not only in the manner I did but to a replacement guy.

Very suspicious to me this fight.
I don’t watch boxing, so don’t know the intricacies of what goes on, but it just seems like whatever makes Eddie Hearn the most money in the long run is what happens. Rematch - more money for Hearn, then it’s back as you were and the circus continues. I don’t really get how so many people can be so into this sport. Granted, my only exposure to it is SSN, but it seems utter shite to me.

None of the current heavyweight champions or contenders would be in the top ten back in the 80’s and 90’s. The division is in dire shape.

Think they'd be up their due to their size alone. It's the reason the Klitschko's dominated the 00's, they towered over everyone else and jabbed their opponents heads off.

AJ (before tonight) could have sold 80,000 tickets and made tens of millions fighting my postman. What part of losing 4 belts and looking very vulnerable do you think was good for business?

And left behind? Matchroom have Usyk, Whyte, parker, Gassiev, Hunter.

The whole Wilder / Joshua saga not being made was always risking something like this happening. If Ruiz wins the rematch they've all lost millions.

I don't mean he lost the fight on purpose but the result can work in his favour financially. As long as he wins a rematch. He looked awful last night though. Really poor performance. Fury is the best in the division.

There was definitely something wrong him, either mentally or physically or both.

Even the ring walk and him stood waiting he looked different, he was pissing about with his shorts, his gumshield looked like it was too big for his mouth, he looked so uncomfortable from the off.

I actually thought he was throwing the fight at one point as he went down far too easy. I mean he was fighting with all due respect to Ruiz a nobody and he got put on the seat of his pants.

If UEFA was in charge of boxing I'd have said this fight was bent and fixed.

Joshua was smiling and acting like nothing had happened post fight, I would be sat in the corner absolutely devoed if I'd just lost all my belts not only in the manner I did but to a replacement guy.

Very suspicious to me this fight.

It was weird he was getting hit by shots which given the size difference was really odd

Not only was he short fat and unfit his arms are shorter than Jordan pickfords . How could he keep getting hit like that

Also at the stoppage Joshua just stopped the ref gave him more than enough time to recover and Joshua just accepted the result

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.