The Boxing thread

Lobov won?

giphy.gif

Usyk needs to get a tune up fight get him on the bill with AJ and Ruiz Jnr 2 as he will need a fight hasnt boxed in a over 7 months you dont want to be waiting for the AJ V Ruiz winner just go in and get rid of that ring rust. Him v White would be a good scrap and I fill Usyk would beat Whyte if they were to fight.

Usyk needs to get a tune up fight get him on the bill with AJ and Ruiz Jnr 2 as he will need a fight hasnt boxed in a over 7 months you dont want to be waiting for the AJ V Ruiz winner just go in and get rid of that ring rust. Him v White would be a good scrap and I fill Usyk would beat Whyte if they were to fight.
Usyk had a fight with Takam lined up but got injured and had to bail.
Sure he'll be added to a bill as a chief support when he's able to fight. He knows time is against him.

It's in the WBO rules that if a fighter vacates their belt and moves up in weightclass they are installed as the mandatory challenger at that higher weight

This is discretionary for Super Champions, and Ruiz is still allowed to fight Whyte or anyone else in the top 15 next if he fights Usyk within the year.

I doubt Ruiz will fight either anytime soon.

What am I watching?

Some fat fuck who can't hit above the waist has just hit the ref on the nose and then cried off against some variant of the Fury family.

Half a hour of (c) rap and now Khan ...glad I've had loads of beer today, C5.... awesome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.