The Boxing thread

RE: Fury. Although he’s said some awful things, instinct is to like the guy. His advocacy on his mental health problems is very brave and will encourage others to seek help. It’s an illness.

I too fancy Fury to beat Joshua. He’s a real nuisance for a big man.

Fury is a fantastic character and a fantastic champion,the sport is generally lacking personality and he provides it in spades.

Don't underestimate his ability to box and fight either,he has the skills and footwork of a middleweight to compliment the power of his frame.

He is incredibly watchable because he excites and he makes me smile,i really enjoy his showmanship in and out of the ring.

The crowd noise level pre and during the fight told it's own story.
The between rounds music sounded much louder than any fights I've been at,was it as annoying as it sounded on TV.

I quite enjoyed the pre fight music but between rounds is OTT. It was really loud in there. People near me were going wild with the music lol.

It was a hostile atmosphere and I could see in the distance a small number of Sheffield fans being attacked on the top tier. Only a handful of Galahad fans (and there couldn’t have been that many in the stadium) showed themselves.

The guy next to me said Leeds Arena had stopped allowing fans to buy large blocks of tickets because Leeds Service Crew types would congregate in the middle of Level 1.

Fury did what was expected, he looks good with his boxing and looks in the best shape I can remember

I just wish someone would tell him to fuck the singing off, because he can't sing, every time he does I pull my cringe muscle, he had fucking Bob Arum and Frank Warren at it in the after fight press conference to

I quite enjoyed the pre fight music but between rounds is OTT. It was really loud in there. People near me were going wild with the music lol.

It was a hostile atmosphere and I could see in the distance a small number of Sheffield fans being attacked on the top tier. Only a handful of Galahad fans (and there couldn’t have been that many in the stadium) showed themselves.

The guy next to me said Leeds Arena had stopped allowing fans to buy large blocks of tickets because Leeds Service Crew types would congregate in the middle of Level 1.
Leeds is definitely not the most welcoming of places at sporting events lol.
I wasn't sure if it was just me with the music.You know when you sit with the remote in your hand adjusting the volume up and down all night it's a sure sign I'm turning into a old fart.

RE: Fury. Although he’s said some awful things, instinct is to like the guy. His advocacy on his mental health problems is very brave and will encourage others to seek help. It’s an illness.

I too fancy Fury to beat Joshua. He’s a real nuisance for a big man.

Fancy? There would be no contest whatsoever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.