Fury had 2 year coke binge and still totally outboxed Wilder. Even out of shape he is the only man to get up off his arse after being put down by Wilder.Hi Deontay, Hope you're well.
1. No need for a 3rd fight as the second was not even close, similar to why Lewis and Rahman never had a 3rd.
2. He might not have a choice as he is mandatory.
3. What has Tyson done to give you that idea since his 2-year coke binge? He's fought a few doormen and was very lucky that Wilder was poor against him but still managed to be put on his arse twice.
4. Wilder has recently come out saying the fight doesn't interest him, so basically shit out.
5. Can't see any other result than the last fight.
6. either you're on the windup or clueless
7. see above
Wder was not poor against Fury, he was just not good enough to beat him as Fury is so much of a better boxer.