The Boxing thread

leighton said:
Dirty Harry said:
leighton said:
Khan v Garcia tonight should be good. Call me daft but I have done the draw tonight. Also have Garcia stoppage round 10. As I said call me daft.

You're daft Leighton ;-)

Going for a Khan points or late stoppage myself.

Harry you know me mate. I like value for money lol. I had Peterson to beat Khan last time lol. Also I was impressed with Garcia against Erik Morales when they boxed and Garcia won the title. Showed a lot of heart to get the win in the end.

Lol I know mate probably not worth betting on otherwise.

Great finish from Haye tbh and then talk of V Klit :-S, still, the longer Haye waits the better chance he has, Vitali will be turning up with a zimmer soon ;-)

leighton said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Fair play, didn't think Haye had that in him

Haye has that in bags and if you ever watched him over the years you would know it. His fight with Wlad Klitschko was the worst I seen of Haye in boxing he didnt have that spark at all on that night. Haye is a top class fighter and shouldnt of been in there Chisora he should be fighting the Brothers but thats boxing for you. For either brother a Haye fight is the biggest fight out there baring a fight with each other.

Haye is a pumped up cruiserweight who was exposed by Klitcshko, who himself would hardly figure in the top 30 heavyweights of all time. Heavy weight boxing needs another Holmes/Holyfield/Tyson. I've given up on the possibility of someone as good as Ali/Frazier/Foreman.

Why Always Ste said:
Blue Smarties said:
Interviews just confirmed to me it was all bollocks, if they hated each other why are they stood there all smiles... both been handed the cheque.

So what would you rather have it, still acting like children and bitching at each other infront of millions of tv viewers,or actually show each other some respect and leave some form of dignity for the sport? of boxing.

The whole thing was sponsored by The Sun,what else do you expect?
a little bit of bullshit had to be involved here,and the initial fight pr all started with that scuffle in the press conference...all in the aid of helping create awareness for Box Nation.

Has always gone on in boxing, be it Haye,Benn,Ali, whoever... all PR

In my opinion it all seems like real life wrestling. Make up with each other after saying they hated each other, or even worst shooting each other.

Blue Smarties said:
Why Always Ste said:
Blue Smarties said:
Interviews just confirmed to me it was all bollocks, if they hated each other why are they stood there all smiles... both been handed the cheque.

So what would you rather have it, still acting like children and bitching at each other infront of millions of tv viewers,or actually show each other some respect and leave some form of dignity for the sport? of boxing.

The whole thing was sponsored by The Sun,what else do you expect?
a little bit of bullshit had to be involved here,and the initial fight pr all started with that scuffle in the press conference...all in the aid of helping create awareness for Box Nation.

Has always gone on in boxing, be it Haye,Benn,Ali, whoever... all PR
I'd rather they didn't script the bollocks in the first place to tarnish the sport.

See there are two different entities, the sport itself and Boxing as an Entertainment...two different things.
They just give people what they want with all this PR spin, if people didnt want it they wouldnt be led along to buy the tickets/ppv

Boxing as a sport does suffer however because of the money men.
Be it Frank Warren tonight,or in the past with the likes of Don King.

Their world of boxing is completely different to the sport you'll see on display at the olympics.

Greedy men - however they do allow some boxers to make a good living.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I hope this shut Chisora up. Horrible wannabe gangster ****.

Both of them are twats, but Chisora is just a class less little runt and has nothing going for him, where as Haye can fight.
Plus he's gorgeous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.