The Boxing thread

SWP's back said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
I hope this shut Chisora up. Horrible wannabe gangster ****.

Both of them are twats, but Chisora is just a class less little runt and has nothing going for him, where as Haye can fight.
Plus he's gorgeous

speaking of Haye I'm watching Predators right now, good to see his brothers in action.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/free-live-stream-haye-v-chisora-garcia.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/ ... arcia.html</a>

Anyone else staying up for the Khan fight?

Im trying but it's difficult.

Really hope he teaches Garcia a lesson, that blokes Dad is embarrassing and monumentally irritating.

I actually thought that silly routine(Garcia's Dad) in the press conference was a sick attempt at taking the mick out of Freddie Roach......Hope I am wrong though.

Wretched Vengeance said:

Really hope he teaches Garcia a lesson, that blokes Dad is embarrassing and monumentally irritating.

I actually thought that silly routine(Garcia's Dad) in the press conference was a sick attempt at taking the mick out of Freddie Roach......Hope I am wrong though.

I'm absolutely fucked, was planning to go to bed after the haye fight, but before i knew it, the time was suddenly 3am.
So may aswell just stay up for it.

This is a decent bout on at the moment.

DanCity2890 said:
Wretched Vengeance said:

I'm absolutely fucked, was planning to go to bed after the haye fight, but before i knew it, the time was suddenly 3am.
So may aswell just stay up for it.

This is a decent bout on at the moment.

I amstruggling also mate, and I have only 3 tins left. Trying to pace myseld and the beer.

I shall not be beaten though, I want to see Khan ruin this guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.