The Boxing thread

I've always said that Khan would get found out at the highest level, the guy has no chin whatsoever. It's all well and good looking flash on the pads but it's different when you're fighting someone who hits back.

Garcia was all wrong for Khan, he throws absolute bombs - very few straight punches, but swinging hooks at speed and volume. Khan clearly has little punch resistance.

The cookie monster said:
foley87 said:
best news ever to wake up to

anyone got any highlights?

Yes..

Khan gets twatted end of 3rd round..

And pummelled in the 4th..

The end!
How the ref didn't stop it at the end of the third round is beyond me. I know the ref wants to give the fighter every chance, but Khan was gone. It was all he could do to stand up. If he ever got to fight Mayweather (unlikely now), he'd be pummelled.

jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
foley87 said:
best news ever to wake up to

anyone got any highlights?

Yes..

Khan gets twatted end of 3rd round..

And pummelled in the 4th..

The end!
How the ref didn't stop it at the end of the third round is beyond me. I know the ref wants to give the fighter every chance, but Khan was gone. It was all he could do to stand up. If he ever got to fight Mayweather (unlikely now), he'd be pummelled.

That very question is being asked by a lot..

A few were saying because there were belts on the line he didnt stop it at that point..

Remarkable if thats the case..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.