The Boxing thread

The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
Yes..

Khan gets twatted end of 3rd round..

And pummelled in the 4th..

The end!
How the ref didn't stop it at the end of the third round is beyond me. I know the ref wants to give the fighter every chance, but Khan was gone. It was all he could do to stand up. If he ever got to fight Mayweather (unlikely now), he'd be pummelled.

That very question is being asked by a lot..

A few were saying because there were belts on the line he didnt stop it at that point..

Remarkable if thats the case..
Why bloody red? Of all the colours you could have picked!

The haters are out in force I see.......... a sad bunch of jealous idiots, Amir is a British boxer that we should all be getting behind now and it's a sad day but he was beaten fair and square and I wonder what future Amir has now in boxing ?.

jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:
How the ref didn't stop it at the end of the third round is beyond me. I know the ref wants to give the fighter every chance, but Khan was gone. It was all he could do to stand up. If he ever got to fight Mayweather (unlikely now), he'd be pummelled.

That very question is being asked by a lot..

A few were saying because there were belts on the line he didnt stop it at that point..

Remarkable if thats the case..
Why bloody red? Of all the colours you could have picked!

Sorry jimbo :)

Armaan said:
Im sure if Khan was white he'd have a lot more of you supporting him. Got to feel sorry for him tonight, yes he's a cocky b*****d but that's how you get far in this sport.
Tripe.

Khan is an absolute knob on the road and in the clubs.

Blue Smarties said:
Armaan said:
Im sure if Khan was white he'd have a lot more of you supporting him. Got to feel sorry for him tonight, yes he's a cocky b*****d but that's how you get far in this sport.
Do one, prick.

A bit like Mario you mean.......... oh that doesn't matter as long as he scores goals eh #doublestandards.

Blue Smarties said:
Armaan said:
Tripe.

It's true that,i read it in the sun as well.

themadinventor said:
The haters are out in force I see.......... a sad bunch of jealous idiots, Amir is a British boxer that we should all be getting behind now and it's a sad day but he was beaten fair and square and I wonder what future Amir has now in boxing ?.
Not a question of jealousy. He just doesn't make it easy to like him. Generally speaking cocky, arrogant individuals (in whatever field) are not particularly popular. And it does tend to go down well when said people are taken down a peg or two. As for his future in boxing, does he have one. The fight he wanted (Mayweather) has evaporated. Where does he go from here? Three defeats in his career now. His promoter(s) are really going to have to earn their corn now.

themadinventor said:
Blue Smarties said:
Armaan said:
Do one, prick.

A bit like Mario you mean.......... oh that doesn't matter as long as he scores goals eh #doublestandards.
Hashtagging on Bluemoon? Please.

Blue Smarties said:
themadinventor said:
Blue Smarties said:
Do one, prick.

Hashtagging on Bluemoon? Please.

With or without the tag, answer my point if you can......

Edited to add, Hash tags were not invented by twitter, they have been around a lot longer and have been used a very long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.