The Boxing thread

themadinventor said:
Blue Smarties said:
themadinventor said:
A bit like Mario you mean.......... oh that doesn't matter as long as he scores goals eh #doublestandards.
Hashtagging on Bluemoon? Please.

With or without the tag, answer my point if you can......

Edited to add, Hash tags were not invented by twitter, they have been around a lot longer and have been used a very long time.
I didn't realise Balotelli had knocked down an elderly gentleman who later died from the resulting injuries.

Totally agree with a few previous posts, should have been stopped in the third no question, he was clearly fucked and in-coherent, he couldn't respond to Bayliss in anyway.

Khan was far too exposed right throughout the fight, was only a matter of time but credit to Garcia and he was alot better than many thought (including me), I thought Khan was pretty magnanimous in defeat but comparing him to Mario is well wide of the mark.

themadinventor said:
The haters are out in force I see.......... a sad bunch of jealous idiots, Amir is a British boxer that we should all be getting behind now and it's a sad day but he was beaten fair and square and I wonder what future Amir has now in boxing ?.
Why should we support a boxer just because he is british?
I wouldn't support Chisora or Harrison either simply because there not good boxers. Jury is still out on Tyson Fury for me as yet.
Some of us have been saying for a long time Khan just can not handle the power punchers whether it be his chin or inner ear balance.

BlueMoonWalker said:
themadinventor said:
The haters are out in force I see.......... a sad bunch of jealous idiots, Amir is a British boxer that we should all be getting behind now and it's a sad day but he was beaten fair and square and I wonder what future Amir has now in boxing ?.
Why should we support a boxer just because he is british?
I wouldn't support Chisora or Harrison either simply because there not good boxers. Jury is still out on Tyson Fury for me as yet.
Some of us have been saying for a long time Khan just can not handle the power punchers whether it be his chin or inner ear balance.
Agreed. The whole nationality card is a silly agument. Why would you support an unpleasant character like Khan is (by quite a few accounts I've read about him), simply because he comes from the same country as you? Weird logic.

I have just watched a recording of the fight and I have to say Khan did an incredibly good impression of Garcia's dad's impression of him. Uncanny.

Disappointed for him to be honest . He just cant take being punched, absolutely no chin. Should have been stopped in the 3rd, he was all over the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.