The Boxing thread

Going into Rio I was adamant he should have had the slot (And then Joyce took silver that should have been gold) but so happy hes finally got his chance, especially after sacrificing the opportunity to turn over that so many have done especially in the past 12 months. Cant wait to see him take gold in Japan.
There’s a few live ones in that division tbf, the Ukrainian looks seasoned and the French lad is lightning fast for a super heavy, but he has as good a chance as any

Mayweather’s embarrassed himself there by failing to knock that chump out. But he won’t care as he’s made another truckload.
I mean, he actually did knock him out by accident at one point so held him up so the fight could go on.

Genuinely not sure at what point bookmakers actually start asking serious questions or stop allowing bets on things that obviously staged

I mean, he actually did knock him out by accident at one point so held him up so the fight could go on.

Genuinely not sure at what point bookmakers actually start asking serious questions or stop allowing bets on things that obviously staged
I actually looked at the betting pre-'fight' and Mayweather was 8/1, I stand to be corrected but I don't think they even ran a market on the draw.

If so, they surely cannot class everything else as a losing bet?

I actually looked at the betting pre-'fight' and Mayweather was 8/1, I stand to be corrected but I don't think they even ran a market on the draw.

If so, they surely cannot class everything else as a losing bet?
I don't know the specifics of this particular fight as I wouldn't go near it with a bargepole, but normally you can bet on the KO, what round, knockdowns etc, not just who wins. It's pretty clear that Mayweather fixed that fight to go the distance. I mean on the one hand, anyone betting on that farce gets what they deserve, but at the same time it's dodgy as fuck

I don't know the specifics of this particular fight as I wouldn't go near it with a bargepole, but normally you can bet on the KO, what round, knockdowns etc, not just who wins. It's pretty clear that Mayweather fixed that fight to go the distance. I mean on the one hand, anyone betting on that farce gets what they deserve, but at the same time it's dodgy as fuck
To be fair all things being even, I would have bet my house on Floyd (an all-time great defensive master) to nor even get touched by the YouTube guy but it seems ridiculous that there was even a book on this (that saying, they do run a book on wrestling).........

Gotta remember, that if Mayweather didn't hold back in this fight, then he misses out on the even more lucrative Jake Paul fight.

Not called Money for no reason!

So all the Matchroom fights will be on DAZN in the UK and Ireland. So a sub for the online for Matchroom fighters but good news. Sky got a deal with Top Rank and Boxxer until 2025. So the next 3 weekends big fights from the US starting tonight at 3 am. Boxxer i be interested to see what fighters they pick up. More competition for the UK fighters. Hennessy , Hearn , Warren and now Boxxer all on the scene the competition for out of contract fighters will be high for the the Olympic fighters on show this year.

Also its good to know Sky will show Lomachenko , Crawford and Josh Taylors fights will be on Sky at daft o clock. Also any of the Michael Conlon fights will be covered from the US which is going to be cool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.