The Boxing thread

Harsh on Jimmy Kelly that, he might not be world class but he's a decent fighter, he's taken Denis Hogan 12 rounds who Munguia only beat on a close majority decision.
I just don't see Kelly as progress if Munguia is supposed to be going for a belt at 160. I thought hogan beat munguia he just got robbed

Harsh on Jimmy Kelly that, he might not be world class but he's a decent fighter, he's taken Denis Hogan 12 rounds who Munguia only beat on a close majority decision.
Nearly 17 years ago Jimmy came with his dad to the school I was teaching in. His dad was doing weekly boxing sessions with some of our older pupils (aged 9-10) and Jimmy junior was helping out. His uncle, Paul Kelly is well known for his CITC work and is an absolute gentleman. I wish them all the very best. They deserve it.

Nearly 17 years ago Jimmy came with his dad to the school I was teaching in. His dad was doing weekly boxing sessions with some of our older pupils (aged 9-10) and Jimmy junior was helping out. His uncle, Paul Kelly is well known for his CITC work and is an absolute gentleman. I wish them all the very best. They deserve it.

The whole family is nice and well known in Wythy, I use to casually train at the same gym as him, his dad was a great mentor for him. Big challenge for him tonight but nothing to lose and everything to gain if he pulled it off.

Nah I've watched him a few times massively overrated. If he gets the White fight he'll lose imo.

Happy to be wrong tho.
He's still very young in HW terms and may pick up another L or two along the way but I see him being in world Top 5 when he peaks.
Be fun finding out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.