The Boxing thread

My fear is that Dubois has stuck an unnecessary target on his back by picking up the regular belt. Could do with a couple more gatekeeper level fights before taking on a Whyte yet in my opinion.

That would mean the delays have brought the fight forward rather than put it back? Seems too soon.

What would PPV mean, pay £8 then another £15 or so?

Looks like my guy was right about DZAN, Joshua has signed a big partnership with them today, but the fight won’t happen that early.

It’s going to be August 20th, which had been reported in the media. From what I understand it’s all firmed up now

I managed to con my way into the weigh in for that fight at the midland hotel, even got on to the stage at the back when there was the actual weigh in. The girls giving out Tyson gear were tasty af. Got chatting to a boxer before security came in to kick the straglers out and the guy (Rico Cason) said i was with him so i got to stay in.

What annoys me in that clip is the gobby bald bloke asking wtf after when he knows full fucking well why his mate got a crack. Like @bluealf said he deserved one to.

Retired heavyweight champ Julius Francis dealing with a trouble causer, I remember him fighting Mike Tyson, he now works in event security.

Whether its a bouncer or a random in the pub, you NEVER know who you are going up against. Always better to just walk away and accept getting on with your day rather than acting the big man.

They say the last thing you lose is your power.

Anyone having a punt on Joe Smith tonight? Beterbiev is a beast of a fighter but maybe he gets dragged the distance and loses on a wonky decision.

Looks like my guy was right about DZAN, Joshua has signed a big partnership with them today, but the fight won’t happen that early.

It’s going to be August 20th, which had been reported in the media. From what I understand it’s all firmed up now
DAZN are not listing it yet, and it seems no TV deal has been done yet for this fight it seems in terms of a UK broadcast.

It is odd promoting it without knowing how it will be sold yet. It is a prime opportunity with a 10pm fight to get UK subscribers on DAZN if they don't take the piss.

DAZN are not listing it yet, and it seems no TV deal has been done yet for this fight it seems in terms of a UK broadcast.

It is odd promoting it without knowing how it will be sold yet. It is a prime opportunity with a 10pm fight to get UK subscribers on DAZN if they don't take the piss.
It will be on DZAN bud, I’m 100% sure on this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.