The Boxing thread

Is this still on anywhere?

All I've seen is Ngannou odds on for everything!
9/1 for KO is a promotion no doubt still 4/1 best odds but you should get over 3/1 from any.

It is Joshua who is odds on still.

I can't see anything but a win for the other guy, Joshua gets a pay day and the world gets treated to another freak show.

9/1 for KO is a promotion no doubt still 4/1 best odds but you should get over 3/1 from any.

It is Joshua who is odds on still.

I think that's crazy. I like Joshua, but he's not a head mover and likes to try and bang when his ego lets him.

I'm not sure that normal boxing fans understand Ngannou's actual KO power; it's vicious. I would be EXTREMELY surprised if FN loses and even more so if he doesn't get that KO.

This is a fight that would retire AJ.

These are not the type of fights that I agree with as I'm a massive boxing fan (Well I used to be)...It's gone to fuck.

If Joshua loses tonight to Ngannou then he should retire, I couldn't care less what power Ngannou has, This is only his second ever boxing match at the age of what 37 or whatever...

Joshua should be taking this guy out.

These are not the type of fights that I agree with as I'm a massive boxing fan (Well I used to be)...It's gone to fuck.

If Joshua loses tonight to Ngannou then he should retire, I couldn't care less what power Ngannou has, This is only his second ever boxing match at the age of what 37 or whatever...

Joshua should be taking this guy out.

He already beat Fury and had a shit decision go against him, he'll have to beat Joshua well to win the fight because it'll be stacked against him.

He already beat Fury and had a shit decision go against him, he'll have to beat Joshua well to win the fight because it'll be stacked against him.
Boxing judges are horrendous most weeks whether it's Taylor v Catteral, Pacquiao v Bradley, Chavez v Whittaker ect you're correct tonight will be no different because they all know the big money fight is AJ v Fury.

Fury was abysmal on the night and he fought how he trained for his 6 week period, Nor arsed and felt all he had to do was turn up. He actually missed training days in that camp.

If Joshua prepared how he should for his training camp and has his head switched on he'll take out Ngannou.

Boxing judges are horrendous most weeks whether it's Taylor v Catteral, Pacquiao v Bradley, Chavez v Whittaker ect you're correct tonight will be no different because they all know the big money fight is AJ v Fury.

Fury was abysmal on the night and he fought how he trained for his 6 week period, Nor arsed and felt all he had to do was turn up. He actually missed training days in that camp.

If Joshua prepared how he should for his training camp and has his head switched on he'll take out Ngannou.

I counted the last boxer to leave the ring mention his excellency 6 times in his post match babble, boxing looks like it's been bought hook line and sinker mate.

I counted the last boxer to leave the ring mention his excellency 6 times in his post match babble, boxing looks like it's been bought hook line and sinker mate.
Boxing is finished. I've knocked it on the head completely. My young lad has been boxing 5 years now he's 9 years old and even he won't watch the fight tonight.

The guy who owns the boxing gym he goes to doesn't allow them to talk about YouTube fights and advises them not to it.

He's in his 60's and he's proper old school, He loses his shit if Jake Paul is mentioned ect haha

Boxing is finished. I've knocked it on the head completely. My young lad has been boxing 5 years now he's 9 years old and even he won't watch the fight tonight.

The guy who owns the boxing gym he goes to doesn't allow them to talk about YouTube fights and advises them not to it.

He's in his 60's and he's proper old school, He loses his shit if Jake Paul is mentioned ect haha

I was never a purist type of boxing fan but loved the American middleweight fights and ours, enjoyed Roy Jones at his peak and even the Thai Galaxy brothers fighting on fight night.

For the real fans of boxing it must be sad watching dodgy results and freak shows taking over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.