The Boxing thread

Kelly Brook would have been massive odds to beat Khan :-)but I’ve never rated Khan that highly with his inability to take a punch. I think Usyk and Fury will probably go the distance with Usyk being very elusive and Fury having to chase him round the ring

I'm not so sure. I think Kelly Brook would easily finish most off. Myself included.

Prime Kelly in mid-noughties was pretty much unbeatable. Absolutely smoking in that 'Three' movie. Never watched the movie only the beach scene. Haha.
I was smoking whilst watching that film.
Obviously the blinds were shut at the time

Entertaining weigh-in between Tyson and Oleksandr. Usyk cool as a cucumber, per usual, and Tyson seemingly lost it, like he often does. Good show for the fans :).

to be the undisputed World Champion, first since 1999 would make Fury one of the greatest British sportsmen of all time, people won't accept that because they personally don't like him and believe it's an era of average fighters (which each generation says)

Fury does him after watching that, Usyk heaviest he’s ever been and Fury light. I like them both, think they’re both great fighters but Fury’s gonna be quicker coming in light and I’m guessing Usyk will be a bit slower with the extra weight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.