The Boxing thread

If will one of the most boring title fights in years as both fighters are skillfull and will not get into a war . I’d love usyk to win and if it was about skill then he will prevail but Tyson fury will use his weight advantage aswell .

Fury does him after watching that, Usyk heaviest he’s ever been and Fury light. I like them both, think they’re both great fighters but Fury’s gonna be quicker coming in light and I’m guessing Usyk will be a bit slower with the extra weight
Usyk kept his jeans on, probably had some lead weights in his pockets. He's peak, probably 225lbs(all about trying to get that psychological advantage), fury slimmed down, still got height, reach, weight advantage, both in as good a shape as they could be, going to be a fascinating fight, not explosive. Very close, go the distance. Its who can steal the most rounds wins. Fanboys of the loser will claim a robbery.i can't wait, I'm even thinking of paying for it(probably won't)incase of the dreaded buffering which can occasionally happen on streams, think I missed the middle minute of a few rounds of usyk v aj

to be the undisputed World Champion, first since 1999 would make Fury one of the greatest British sportsmen of all time, people won't accept that because they personally don't like him and believe it's an era of average fighters (which each generation says)

Half agree and half disagree. Cant recall anybody saying the Lewis, Holyfield, Tyson era was poor. There was the likes of Razor Ruddock, Riddick Bowe etc around that time too. I believe all of those mentioned would dispose of Chisora, Ngannou, Wallin and Wilder early. They may well have said that around the Klitschko reign as it was unusual not having a Western heavyweight champion and consequently people in the US and maybe even ourselves lose some interest. The only reason there wasn't an undisputed champion since 99 is because the Klitschko brothers wouldn't fight one another and they shared the belts. After that this generation kept ducking each other.

Should he win tomorrow he may go down as a British great, with what would be only his 4th title defence (largely against cannon fodder) he won't go down as a global boxing one. Only the 21 defences behind Joe Louis.

Usyk kept his jeans on, probably had some lead weights in his pockets. He's peak, probably 225lbs(all about trying to get that psychological advantage), fury slimmed down, still got height, reach, weight advantage, both in as good a shape as they could be, going to be a fascinating fight, not explosive. Very close, go the distance. Its who can steal the most rounds wins. Fanboys of the loser will claim a robbery.i can't wait, I'm even thinking of paying for it(probably won't)incase of the dreaded buffering which can occasionally happen on streams, think I missed the middle minute of a few rounds of usyk v aj

Usyks actually weighed in at 223 not 233lbs, they fucked up. I just think Fury coming in lighter but still having the weight on usyk is a huge advantage. Can’t wait either, just hope they go to war and it’s not a snooze fest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.