The Boxing thread

Couldnt believe the ref didnt stop that fight after Fury nearly fell out of 3 of the 4 ropes, he was fucked.

Tbf fighters who have history of recovering and rallying back do get given that extra benefit of the doubt
Gatti’s fights could’ve been stopped on numerous occasions

I’ll preface the next part by saying I thought fury was fantastic in parts last night but Usyk is just different.

Now. Is it any coincidence fury’s best performances have (excluding Klitschko) have come in the USA a country where Big John can’t travel

It was a good fight for many reasons and both fighters had big moments in the fight, Fury's fight plan was crap, Usyk controlled the pace and moved him around onto the corners and took Fury's power away, Also, Did Tyson overdo his weight loss, Shredding the weight is a killer, We are not talking about a couple of pounds but 4 or 5 stones in quick time,

Look Questions will always be asked when you lose and Fury will know what he did wrong in the training camp, Tyson will be looking for a re-match in October or November and I can see him coming in around 20 stones mark,

Don’t disagree with the notion fury may retire/ducked Usyk.

Fury was the architect of his own downfall at times last night with the constant showmanship when he had command of the fight and usyk nailed him!

Usyk levels above anyone he’s fought.

Too much money to not have the rematch. Then he will disappear into the sunset if he loses that

Don’t mind a rematch it’s 2 of the top few fighting at least

For the first time I’d pick Joshua to beat Fury, think the weight yo yo has caught up with him at 36 and his punch resistance has gone

Fury was saying Joshua lost against Usyk because he tried to box him and didn’t use his size yet Fury went and did the same
I was expecting him to walk him down and smoother him in clinches like in second Wilder fight, but you’re less likely to do that if you’re concerned about your ability to take a shot

Tyson round 6 or 7 was it had him shook when he did a couple of body hits then one to his head! Always wondered why boxers don't keep doing body shots especially early in the rounds..

Don’t like fury but credit to him he fought well and at one point he was well in charge but the beauty of usyk is his ability to adapt and go to the next level which fury couldn’t . Don’t think fury takes the renatch tbh as he gave his all and still came up short but if he does he 100 percent needs to get John fury out of the corner as he is a bad influence but how do you get rid of your dad .

Did Anybody see Usyk Corner using something, It looked like he was giving him something to the mouth and people were saying it was an inhaler, I noticed it about 3 or 4 times and the Corner used a towel to hide it,

I’ll preface the next part by saying I thought fury was fantastic in parts last night but Usyk is just different.

Now. Is it any coincidence fury’s best performances have (excluding Klitschko) have come in the USA a country where Big John can’t travel

It was a good fight for many reasons and both fighters had big moments in the fight, Fury's fight plan was crap, Usyk controlled the pace and moved him around onto the corners and took Fury's power away, Also, Did Tyson overdo his weight loss, Shredding the weight is a killer, We are not talking about a couple of pounds but 4 or 5 stones in quick time,

Look Questions will always be asked when you lose and Fury will know what he did wrong in the training camp, Tyson will be looking for a re-match in October or November and I can see him coming in around 20 stones mark,
Agreed

Didn’t use his size at all. At with the significant weight loss that will affect his already deteriorating punch resistance.

If they get it on again, expect fury to come in heavier and be the bully, but will make him more of a stationary target so can definitely see a repeat result.

Did Anybody see Usyk Corner using something, It looked like he was giving him something to the mouth and people were saying it was an inhaler, I noticed it about 3 or 4 times and the Corner used a towel to hide it,
Apparently it was a water bottle and religious cross he was kissing.

Odd it took 11/12 hours to mention it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.