The Boxing thread

I don't think Fury retires. He'll go for the rematch and then when he likely loses he'll go up against Joshua at least once.

Too much money on offer and an entourage of travellers to support.

Could see him retiring if he wins the rematch against Usyk and wins the inevitable 2nd rematch.

great fight sadly ruined by the comments post fight that they only sided with usyk because of the ukraine war, fury must know that he lost that fight and the funny little showboating is good for the show but its not going to win you fights.
That daft cocky showboating attitude of fury, especially in 4th round ...came back to bite him nicely in the 9th.

That daft cocky showboating attitude of fury, especially in 4th round ...came back to bite him nicely in the 9th.
Lennox Lewis said the same and why his corner never noticed that he was losing the fight was beyond me.
Sadly when you have a trainer and a complete moron giving you mixed messages then your always gonba struggle.
Gutted it was a brit that lost same with Joshua but they list to a guy with class and i hope he goes on and plants his name as one of the greats.

Pity the two clowns that he beat didnt show him the same class

It was a good fight for many reasons and both fighters had big moments in the fight, Fury's fight plan was crap, Usyk controlled the pace and moved him around onto the corners and took Fury's power away, Also, Did Tyson overdo his weight loss, Shredding the weight is a killer, We are not talking about a couple of pounds but 4 or 5 stones in quick time,

Look Questions will always be asked when you lose and Fury will know what he did wrong in the training camp, Tyson will be looking for a re-match in October or November and I can see him coming in around 20 stones mark,
If he does, he will need to use it well, he let usyk fight like the bigger man and dominate the centre of the ring and back him down

Lennox Lewis said the same and why his corner never noticed that he was losing the fight was beyond me.
Sadly when you have a trainer and a complete moron giving you mixed messages then your always gonba struggle.
Gutted it was a brit that lost same with Joshua but they list to a guy with class and i hope he goes on and plants his name as one of the greats.

Pity the two clowns that he beat didnt show him the same class
The quicker that john fury and his clown show are out of boxing the better

The quicker that john fury and his clown show are out of boxing the better
That many Furys boxing now i think this sideshow will carry on ............honestly can they not see what damage he is doing to there careers ????
They may actually be good lads who could have a good future in the game but with that bellend around they are always fighting a losing battle.
I wouldnt mind if he was a decent boxer himself but he was fooking wank

That many Furys boxing now i think this sideshow will carry on ............honestly can they not see what damage he is doing to there careers ????
They may actually be good lads who could have a good future in the game but with that bellend around they are always fighting a losing battle.
I wouldnt mind if he was a decent boxer himself but he was fooking wank
He was a journeyman who is now vicariously living through his son, he has to take a large portion of the blame for last nite, his advice was horrible and he was shouting over stewart, also he should have stopped making it into a fecking show, said be4 the fight the show means nothing to usyk he wants to hurt people when fury was dancing be4 the fight and usyk was just following him with his eyes it was very reminiscent of tyson

My son said same. I also thought disrespectful comments about the Ukraine. I saw the weigh in on Friday ( not really a boxing fan, leave to son n hub) but I did predict a Usyk close victory. Fury too cocky imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.