The Boxing thread

Yeh I'm hoping that he can reverse it this time out after what was a huge injustice (and let's be fair probably denied him his only opportunity at being a unified world champion).

As it's still at 140 you would have to think that works in Cateralls favour.

Annoyingly I am over in Leeds for this (needless to say it has been rescheduled - no chance I would have committed to it on cup final day)............

Currently getting together as many old fights as I can to rewatch.
Boxing was my first love In the arts and what set me on the path to other arts many years ago.

Torrenting, download off YouTube ect..
Anything pre 2000.

Loved going to sportspages in town back in the day and buying fights on vhs.. compilations.
Used to buy my martial arts books there 30+ years ago.

I'm getting on a bit now and had many a knock in head so cant remember every fight or fighter i loved watching.. haha.

Anyways..

What's your favourite fights from yesteryear?? ( just boxing , I've got everything mma for the past 30 odd years)

Recommendations that I might have missed back in the day or a fight or fighter i might have forgotten..
What's your favourite fight?
Who's your favourite fighter?

Side note my favourite boxing matches of all time is the Holyfield Bowe trilogy.

Pure nostalgia from a great time in boxing.

That first Holyfield v Bowe fight was one of the best hw fights of all time. I was born in 1980 and growing up watching the fights in the 90s we were blessed. One of my favourites is Benn Eubank 1 and Lennox Lewis is my favourite fighter of all time. The best fights of the 00s I can think of are Morales v Barrera and Gatti v Ward.

Reactions: MMA
Currently getting together as many old fights as I can to rewatch.
Boxing was my first love In the arts and what set me on the path to other arts many years ago.

Torrenting, download off YouTube ect..
Anything pre 2000.

Loved going to sportspages in town back in the day and buying fights on vhs.. compilations.
Used to buy my martial arts books there 30+ years ago.

I'm getting on a bit now and had many a knock in head so cant remember every fight or fighter i loved watching.. haha.

Anyways..

What's your favourite fights from yesteryear?? ( just boxing , I've got everything mma for the past 30 odd years)

Recommendations that I might have missed back in the day or a fight or fighter i might have forgotten..
What's your favourite fight?
Who's your favourite fighter?

Side note my favourite boxing matches of all time is the Holyfield Bowe trilogy.

Pure nostalgia from a great time in boxing.
Hagler vs Hearns, the Rumble in the jungle, Hearns vs Leonard, Ali Vs Frasier. either fight! Holyfield vs Tyson, Bowe vs Holyfield . Foreman vs Lyle.

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.