The Boxing thread

I said to the mrs pre fight Sly want Beterbiev to win.
Just like they wanted \joshua to beat Dubios
Just like they wanted Amir Khan to beat Kell Brooke.
Just like they want anyone to beat Manchester City.

Corruption is rife

Lots of close rounds. If you edge towards one fighter for most of them then the 116-112 is feasible. Just feels harsh on Bivol because he was superb. They both were. The fact it was a majority decision probably tells the story of the fight better than that one card.

Definitely a fight that warrants a rematch. Can we just not have a dogshit hip hop gig before it next time please and just keep it solely about the boxing?

I see Benn getting pelters on social media. Absolutely justified, as well. He came across as a total **** last night.
Seems clear that's the line they're going down with Benn now. Present him as the biggest arsehole they possibly can so gullible fans will pay up to watch him lose. Transparent as anything. If that fight gets made between those 2, I will not engage with a single minute of the pre fight or the fight itself.

Seems clear that's the line they're going down with Benn now. Present him as the biggest arsehole they possibly can so gullible fans will pay up to watch him lose. Transparent as anything. If that fight gets made between those 2, I will not engage with a single minute of the pre fight or the fight itself.
The little **** seemed to be in the ring before the fight finished. It’s so staged why didn’t security keep him out? Why was the sister shagging Brazilian in there to. Boxing needs to take a good look at itself treating fans like fools. And don’t get me started on Busta Rhymes and missy Ellott, what a shitshow

Very very shrewd and calculated manipulation orchestrated by that there Edward Hearn, day before he blatantly near connives/plants simple suggestive thoughts with simple utterance into the mind n psyche of an even simple-minded Conor Benn, then steps back to view the outcome in the same way the toy maker down at the factory would test the wind-up key of a toy puppy before letting it waddle off... (Hotel foyer confrontation)

"You need to jump in that ring tomorrow night n put it on him" etc etc​

...confrontation #2, Ringside.
Hearn decides to bin off the wind-up key in exchange for the good ole time n tested battery in ya back option and, hey ho, lo n behold, whaddayaknow happens at the final bell of Eubank Jr's bout, eh ! ? !

Hearn at times, is like a little kid who's only just recently watched Bugsy Malone on Betamax n could never get the whole 'so you wanna be a boxer/put in him in the ring Joe' scenario out his head so now vicariously tries to play it out within others.

A sports anchor called it right last night in saying, there's some desperation here in two already spoiled rich (inherently) kids wanting to fight...

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.