The Boxing thread

Best fight of the weekend for me was the two Japanese lads. It was on sky for free about 3 hours ago. If you like decent fight with no hype then go have a look .

My lad pointed out how much the boxers are sucking Saudi cock.. suppose they want that dollar.

My lad pointed out how much the boxers are sucking Saudi cock.. suppose they want that dollar.

They basically own boxing now.

They pay the WBC and WBA and are official 'partners'. Canelo is ranked #36 in the Saudis rankings at SMW.

The Saudis tried to buy the Website BoxRec. They refused, the Sauids then fucked their website and stole the data from it and set up a website called fight facts.

The Saudis are close to buying and owning Ring Magazine, the bible of boxing. Ring, who were always independent (like BoxRec) and who we all accepted 99% of the time had the right official champion at all the weights regardless of all the belts floating about.

Being Ring Magazine champ is huge. Not any more. The Saudis can do what they want with all the belts now and full control over all the rankings.

They basically own boxing now.

They pay the WBC and WBA and are official 'partners'. Canelo is ranked #36 in the Saudis rankings at SMW.

The Saudis tried to buy the Website BoxRec. They refused, the Sauids then fucked their website and stole the data from it and set up a website called fight facts.

The Saudis are close to buying and owning Ring Magazine, the bible of boxing. Ring, who were always independent (like BoxRec) and who we all accepted 99% of the time had the right official champion at all the weights regardless of all the belts floating about.

Being Ring Magazine champ is huge. Not any more. The Saudis can do what they want with all the belts now and full control over all the rankings.
Absolutely agree mate, I said that to my lad he also boxes and will be turning pro in 2 years so he will also be sucking fat Saudi dick lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.