The Boxing thread

Blue warrior said:
Breaking news on son Floyd v PAC man may 2nd...

Just seen this, it's about time as well! Won't be as great a spectacle as it could have been 5 or so years ago, but should be a great fight nontheless. Really wanting Pacman to end Mayweather's perfect record, but not too sure it will happen tbh

Bit gutted about this tbh, as I cannot see how Pacquiao can really compete with Mayweather anymore. If this fight had happened when it should, have it would have been a belter, but Pacman has been in so many proper fights that he has just been worn down in a way that Mayweather hasn't. I'd love him to win, but I don't think he's anywhere near the level he was at when he could have genuinely stood a chance. Mayweather seems to have ducked him untill he was confident that he'd easily win, now Pacman is worn down he wants the fight so he can claim he was better all along.

Blue warrior said:
Breaking news on son Floyd v PAC man may 2nd...
Best start saving those pennies;

B-W1d_NIUAAmexb.jpg

Dont really follow boxing but saw a title fights about to start on sky news so switched over to see it but think i have the x factor on instead. About 20 minutes in so far and nothing but music and overly long ring entrances then national anthems. Bored now do switched over lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.