The Boxing thread

uwe rosler 28 said:
ell said:
Scotty Cardle was on sky calling him out saying hes got to fight by March or vacate the title

The British title? Can't be the European!

Yeah mate

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.boxingscene.com/terry-flanagan-scott-cardle-ordered-by-bbboc--84200" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.boxingscene.com/terry-flanag ... boc--84200</a>

Hoping Murray wins this weekend. GGG is a machine, although he has been hyped up a lot too, a lot of boxers get tanned for having a great record and beating nobody's, yet GGG has done that and still gets praised, GGG isn't all that imo, his defence isn't that great and once he faces someone who can truly hit as well he will be in trouble. Also good luck to Smith, he won that last fight against Abraham, hoping this time he does it officially!

Mayweather/Pacq hopefully get something signed soon, but I truly don't see this as that close a fight, Mayweather comfortably on points imo. Pacq is a great fighter, but Mayweather is the absolute master of strategy, he will work Pacq out quick and cruise to a points win, Pacq too easy to hit, he just isn't skilled enough to beat Mayweather.

Looking fwd to when Fury faces someone decent and gets floored. Whether it be Wilder or Klitschko. Wilder will have him out within 3 rounds max.

ell said:
ancoats said:
ell said:
Scotty Cardle was on sky calling him out saying hes got to fight by March or vacate the title

Crolla will not fight by march so he may need to vacate the title but hhe's hoping for a return by late may
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/30821041" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/30821041</a>

Flanagan

ok I was thinking about Crolla come back fight

yeah terry may have to drop his british Lonsdale belt but he got bigger things now

tonethestone said:
Hoping Murray wins this weekend. GGG is a machine, although he has been hyped up a lot too, a lot of boxers get tanned for having a great record and beating nobody's, yet GGG has done that and still gets praised, GGG isn't all that imo, his defence isn't that great and once he faces someone who can truly hit as well he will be in trouble. Also good luck to Smith, he won that last fight against Abraham, hoping this time he does it officially!

Mayweather/Pacq hopefully get something signed soon, but I truly don't see this as that close a fight, Mayweather comfortably on points imo. Pacq is a great fighter, but Mayweather is the absolute master of strategy, he will work Pacq out quick and cruise to a points win, Pacq too easy to hit, he just isn't skilled enough to beat Mayweather.

Through no fault of his own though surely? There is a reason all the top middleweights are swerving him. I think hes the real deal I really do.

ell said:
tonethestone said:

Through no fault of his own though surely? There is a reason all the top middleweights are swerving him. I think hes the real deal I really do.

He looks great, but never know if boxers are truly swerving him, its all "Golovkin agent says no one wants to fight him", then you get Cotto/Canelo all saying "we want to fight him, but he doesn't want the fight".

Same with the Mayweather/Pacq stuff, the amount of stuff that goes around like "Mayweather doesn't want to fight him".

tonethestone said:
ell said:
tonethestone said:

He looks great, but never know if boxers are truly swerving him, its all "Golovkin agent says no one wants to fight him", then you get Cotto/Canelo all saying "we want to fight him, but he doesn't want the fight".

Same with the Mayweather/Pacq stuff, the amount of stuff that goes around like "Mayweather doesn't want to fight him".

Watch Cotto vacate so he doesn't have to fight him! I just cant see any of the top MW's causing him any bother. I dont want him to move up untill he clears out the division, but Sturm, NDam, Lee, Korobov, Quillin I see him beating any of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.