The Boxing thread

Joshua is shit. Let him fight someone who can move their head and body. Last 6 fights haven't been big names but let him fight someone who is and see how he gets on. Soon he'll be compared to Tyson/Ali and it's all wrong.

Joshua is shit. OK. Time will tell.

The division is currently poor but you cannot call Joshua extremely mediocre. That's just not true. He will go on to be a great Champion.

Come on, he is. He's better than most people in the division though. Wilder fight would be good to see. Can see Hearns wanting to milk it a little first and set up a Haye fight?

Joshua is shit. Let him fight someone who can move their head and body. Last 6 fights haven't been big names but let him fight someone who is and see how he gets on. Soon he'll be compared to Tyson/Ali and it's all wrong.

Hearns has already compared him to Tyson this week.

I'll head back on here tomorrow when the once a year "fight fans" have fucked back off.

Josh could be the biggest name since Tyson. Not yet tho. Right now Fury boxes his head off.

The problem he has and i think he is aware is that the belt has probably come too early. Unfortunatly the division is full of bums that have made Klitschko very succesful and rich. There are now 3 or 4 better boxers but AJ shouldnt of been fighting them for another year at least. Now he is in the firing line it can only make him better. The champ is supposed to be fury and i reckom he would put him away as speed always beats range

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.