The brass band

everyone would complain if they'd played pop tunes, if they'd played the Smiths (apart from one) etc. I thought they were meh, but at least the club tried something different.

There really are some miserable people ...
Aye indeed. No doubt some would like to see the Beswick Prize Band come out of retirement?

There is a 40 page thread on ‘protesting’ about the 3% increase in season ticket prices.

The amount of moaning on here is unreal.

What would it be like if there was really something to moan about?

It wasn’t that long ago that City had a derby match with Macclesfield and were a division below Bolton, Bury, Tranmere, Crewe and Stockport.

You don’t have to pay £1000 to buy a season ticket. You don’t have to watch a team managed by a Portuguese miseryguts playing hoofball.

Time to lighten up.

Didnt bother me, only intrested in trophy presentation. i might be getting old but not a miserable twat who has no joy in their soul . thank fuck they didnt play some turgid shite by morrisey

Didnt bother me, only intrested in trophy presentation. i might be getting old but not a miserable twat who has no joy in their soul . thank fuck they didnt play some turgid shite by morrisey
Some of his greatest hits are on the playlist for Jose and the swamp dwellers next week.
Barbarism begins at home
That joke isn’t funny anymore
I started something I couldn’t finish
I know it’s over
Panic
Please please please let me get what I want
What difference does it make
The boy with the thorn in his side
Finishing with: ‘Heaven knows I’m miserable now’.

Only get to about 5 games a year but enough to always remind me how unreal bluemoon can be , everyone around me before the game and after the game seemed to enjoy them, and seemed to enjoy the whole afternoon, I know I did.

Quite right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.