The British Monarchy

Sorry, was she your mum?

I haven't slagged her off, and I haven't come across any comments that have (there may well be a few).

This thread is about the Monarchy, I'll address any issues I have with the 'myth' of her in the appropriate thread.

*also comparing the monarchy with a football club is a false equivalence.
Sorry the slagging off bit wasn't meant for you directly, just making a general point. I stand by my other observations for the reasons outlined in other posts.

Sorry, was she your mum?

I haven't slagged her off, and I haven't come across any comments that have (there may well be a few).

This thread is about the Monarchy, I'll address any issues I have with the 'myth' of her in the appropriate thread.

*also comparing the monarchy with a football club is a false equivalence.
What about Queen of the South.

There's not been a post since Wednesday. Have we stopped caring about the monarchy again? Surely not. The grief was so palpable it had instagrammers and daytime celebrities lining up to take selfies of themselves in front of the dead rich ladies coffin.

For all those who said you loved the queen, shame on you.

There's not been a post since Wednesday. Have we stopped caring about the monarchy again? Surely not. The grief was so palpable it had instagrammers and daytime celebrities lining up to take selfies of themselves in front of the dead rich ladies coffin.

Hahaha wind up merchant...

Have some respect, we're talking royalty here .

Plenty of us loved the Queen, but certainly don’t love the Monarchy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.