The British Monarchy

I’m still amazed that the left would equate somebody marrying a rich bloke and living in a palace - before then selling your story for millions of dollars - with any type of progress.

Don't care how many millions someone has, the media and social abuse on Meghan is pretty evil and stuff like that takes lives - everyone was all saddened by Caroline Flacks death a few years back and a positive 'be nice' campaign began - yet here we are today with more than ever people and celebs getting more and more abuse - some couldn't care less, some think because they're wealthy it doesn't matter - for me, it does, we should stand up to media/social media bullying and not let the likes of Piers, Farage and GB News have the loudest say to silence them by endlessly berating them for whatever they do.

Good on Harry and Meghan for fighting back.

Yeah but what side are you really on...?
The one without baggage and prejudices, unlike you ;-)
sides? get fucking real - who are you - the witch finder general?
If the royal family are racist - (and they may be) it needs to proven, not just some death by social media.
where is the absolute proof of racism here? nowhere.

he said, she said...bolloxs.

The one without baggage and prejudices, unlike you ;-)
sides? get fucking real - who are you - the witch finder general?
If the royal family are racist - (and they may be) it needs to proven, not just some death by social media.
where is the absolute proof of racism here? nowhere.

he said, she said...bolloxs.
The racism has already been outed in what was said, and the persistence of not accepting the reply.

Don't care how many millions someone has, the media and social abuse on Meghan is pretty evil and stuff like that takes lives - everyone was all saddened by Caroline Flacks death a few years back and a positive 'be nice' campaign began - yet here we are today with more than ever people and celebs getting more and more abuse - some couldn't care less, some think because they're wealthy it doesn't matter - for me, it does, we should stand up to media/social media bullying and not let the likes of Piers, Farage and GB News have the loudest say to silence them by endlessly berating them for whatever they do.

Good on Harry and Meghan for fighting back.
All types of bullying should be opposed, whether it’s the media having a go at you, or a boss making an employee’s life hell by being completely unreasonable and excessively demanding, so much so that the employee has to leave a job they worked towards all their career.

Anyone on the hatred side with Piers Morgan, Farage, GB News and the Daily Mail should probably question if Harry and Meghan are the real villains here
Well I can't abide either of them.
And I hate the others too, so what does that make me?
I can see and view things and make my own mind up. I see two people who are quite happy to cash in, via Netflix, on their association with the Royal Family. Neither of whom, it has to be said, would be of interest to anyone or Netflix without that said association.
He, in particular, is selling his family for millions of bucks.
I've no doubt he will regret it one day.

The Daily Mail loves Harry and Meghan.

They provide an opportunity to write lots of articles which generate vast amounts of clicks and cause people to hate Harry and Meghan. (Whether H&M deserve to be hated or not is neither here nor there.) C.f. the media's treatment of a certain Manchester football club.

While people are going purple with outrage at how wicked and disrespectful these pair are, they are diverted from the stuff that really matters, such as the 1001 things wrong with this country under this shit government.

Job done. Mission accomplished.

I would argue that a prime function of the royal family is to entertain the plebs (one way or another) and reduce the focus on what might be called real issues.

Good on them

Years of abuse and lies from the right wing bullying media which have done their best to silence them

And now they’re going to get their own back and tell the truth

Can’t wait for the inevitable meltdown from Farage, Piers and GB News
They wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped them in the face. The Oprah interview has been proven to have numerous lies in it.

The racism has already been outed in what was said, and the persistence of not accepting the reply.
No, nothings been proven, put your torch down, 83 yr old woman asking questions - thats not racist - it might be tactless and persistent - but its not racist.
Her job was to queue up the royals with info and it wasn’t forthcoming (info), vague at best.
fuck me there’s some witch burning bullies on here.

Last edited:
No, nothings been proven, put your torch down, 83 yr old woman asking questions - thats not racist - it might be tactless and persistent - but its not racist.
Her job was to queue up the royals with info and it wasn’t forthcoming (info), vague at best.
fuck me there’s some witch burning bullies on here.
Ask yourself if she would have asked the same question of a white woman. Age is not an excuse.
Proven? There is a transcript of the conversation - the evidence is clear - but if you choose to deny what it is, that is your right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.