The British Monarchy

On that logic then, shouldn’t he just be ignoring the newspapers, which he believes should be ignoring the idiots in California in the first place? I presume he believes there’s lots of other, more deserving news stories to cover on his show, so why publicise the newspapers and draw attention to their poor behaviour?

Or is he just publicising the newspapers - which he so clearly disapproves of - to get people to listen to his show, and to get people to click on the LBC website?

I’m not sure he really thought that one through.

He admits that point himself and says he doesn’t want to be talking about this issue - but right wing media are the ones clearly doing the bullying for the clicks so they need to be challenged

He admits that point himself and says he doesn’t want to be talking about this issue - but right wing media are the ones clearly doing the bullying for the clicks so they need to be challenged
Hmm…it’s ok because I’m a leftie. Never heard that one before!

Anyway, we’ll probably be hearing a lot more about bullying, NDAs and unreasonable behaviour over the next couple of weeks - could get interesting.

Hmm…it’s ok because I’m a leftie. Never heard that one before!

Anyway, we’ll probably be hearing a lot more about bullying, NDAs and unreasonable behaviour over the next couple of weeks - could get interesting.

JOB - is talking about them to defend them

Right wing media - are abusing them for clicks

why should JOB be the one to shut up ?

People have sympathy with Sterling flying back home to be their for his family

but when it's Harry - he's become ''pussy whipped''

And your point is?
Here is the opinion, on this toxic subject, of a level-headed bright young woman, you might learn something here...but, I really doubt it.

Last edited:
JOB - is talking about them to defend them

Right wing media - are abusing them for clicks

why should JOB be the one to shut up ?
That’s right - why should he shut up?

Why would a presenter on one of the UK’s biggest commercial radio stations - under constant pressure to maintain his ratings - be talking at all about those two?

Obviously he has to apply a suitably sanctimonious relish to it all so as to not look horrendously hypocritical - all part of the act of course - and after all it’s all the nasty papers’ fault isn’t it?

I mean, come on, I know he’s your poster boy and everything but it’s pretty shameless clickbait, nothing more nothing less.

Hey! you’re bright aren’t you...look, she maybe is racist, but, I don’t know for sure and neither do you...that's the point. Innocent before being proven guilty, trial by media and idiots like you -no, thats not on.

Persistently asking someone ‘where are you from?’ maybe insensitive/annoying at best, but, NOT a sacking offence.
What side am I on? ...the side of truth, - maybe - is all this is, at best...you're at the front of the queue with a torch in hand, you sad man.
'Sides'
By ‘stitch-up’ I meant (not her credentials at having a charity, btw) but, more the fact that she previously called-out the royals as being racist towards Megan - (this itself has never been validated with proof) and who transcribes conversations, and remembers every word? who could do that without a recording device? verbatim?

It's hardly a friendly stance - evading questions then hurriedly doing a kiss and tell to the press, I have no love for the royals at all btw, none, but yes, I think (but don’t know for sure, and neither do you) she had a pre-loaded agenda, I think thats obvious and apparent.
transcribes conversation
So, it was all done off memory, thats more plausible.

and you’re point is?
My point is if you're gonna claim she transcribed the conversation and use it as a stick to beat her with then you should provide evidence
The one without baggage and prejudices, unlike you ;-)
sides? get fucking real - who are you - the witch finder general?
If the royal family are racist - (and they may be) it needs to proven, not just some death by social media.
where is the absolute proof of racism here? nowhere.

he said, she said...bolloxs.
Sides again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.