The British Monarchy

By ‘stitch-up’ I meant (not her credentials at having a charity, btw) but, more the fact that she previously called-out the royals as being racist towards Megan - (this itself has never been validated with proof) and who transcribes conversations, and remembers every word? who could do that without a recording device? verbatim?

It's hardly a friendly stance - evading questions then hurriedly doing a kiss and tell to the press, I have no love for the royals at all btw, none, but yes, I think (but don’t know for sure, and neither do you) she had a pre-loaded agenda, I think thats obvious and apparent.
I'll ask you again, who transcribed the conversation?

Pretty much, yeah. But more conceited.

I am just amazed how gullible people are - how they are being led up the garden path with this. It will have zero effect on their lives so why they are offended is beyond me - however if they are so angry the best response surely is to just ignore it - don't discuss it and don't watch it

I am just amazed how gullible people are - how they are being led up the garden path with this. It will have zero effect on their lives so why they are offended is beyond me - however if they are so angry the best response surely is to just ignore it - don't discuss it and don't watch it
I find it bewildering that anyone would pay money to watch it, or take it seriously in any way shape or form.

Like you say, if people take offence from it, then why wind yourself up by sitting there and watching it? And at the other end of the spectrum, I’m still amazed that the left would equate somebody marrying a rich bloke and living in a palace - before then selling your story for millions of dollars - with any type of progress.

I find it bewildering that anyone would pay money to watch it, or take it seriously in any way shape or form.

Like you say, if people take offence from it, then why wind yourself up by sitting there and watching it? And at the other end of the spectrum, I’m still amazed that the left would equate somebody marrying a rich bloke and living in a palace - before then selling your story for millions of dollars - with any type of progress.

There are pages and pages of people being offended, wound up and disinterested.

There are pages and pages of people being offended, wound up and disinterested.
That’s true, and I’m sure Morgan, Farage and by extension your Owen Jones types will have a field day this week and we won’t be able to escape the fallout, whether you’re interested or not.

But I would still expect the novelty to have worn off a little bit by now - it’s not like Dumb and Dumber have held their counsel thus far, and they’re going to tell us what they really think about the situation.

That’s true, and I’m sure Morgan, Farage and by extension your Owen Jones types will have a field day this week and we won’t be able to escape the fallout, whether you’re interested or not.

But I would still expect the novelty to have worn off a little bit by now - it’s not like Dumb and Dumber have held their counsel thus far, and they’re going to tell us what they really think about the situation.

its because those that you mention plus Dan Wootton plus Crafty Wank plus Sarah Vine etc make a living out of prolonging this bollocks. It suits their paymasters because it distracts frim the real news like today the NFU saying we are on the edge of a precipice that will see British farming heading into terminal decline. On no we can't have the hoi polloi seeing that fill my paper up with stuff being angry about two black women please.

Its mad and those reading it don't seem to see how gastlit they are. The same papers who for a couple of years have been printing stuff from a "palace source" that attacks Meghan are now saying there was no such orchestrated campaign of lies to feature in this Netflix thingy when they were the ones who were doing it. And don't forget if they were printing that stuff for months from within the palace then it kinda proves Harry's case about how his Mrs was treated and also proves that Lady Hussey is not a one off isolated case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.