The British Monarchy

Because it isn't Labour. He doesn't/or didn't produce surplus value by hard work or skill. This is incoherent.
You have no idea of the concept do you.
He got a rather good deal in return for the "work" that he was expected to carry out.
He didnt, perhaps the racism they claim they encountered made that deal seem a lot less than he expected
Perhaps he should have setup a union or a soviet and gone on strike with Uncle Nonce and some lesser royals.
I have read this sentence three times and each time it has made less sense.
Can you name anyone with more favourable terms without more responsibility?
I have no idea what his duties responsibilities etc were, so who can we possibly compare with
But the press coverage and scrutiny and effect on his family is something he couldn't bear.
When you grow up as a kid with the notion the media have helped your mum, maybe that its understandable

He didnt, perhaps the racism they claim they encountered made that deal seem a lot less than he expected

I have no idea what his duties responsibilities etc were, so who can we possibly compare with

When you grow up as a kid with the notion the media have helped your mum, maybe that its understandable

Yes I have no issue with him deciding he doesn't want to live in that kind of scrutiny, it is unfortunately an occupational hazard but he is an entitled to relocate.

If that's the case explain it to me then, I believe the concept as understood by marxists to be theoretical drivel but as the scholar, you possess the knowledge and skill to describe it to the fool.

Where does the surplus value go?

If it is to the family firm of which he took cut of "profits" and received expenses and accommodation, then he was more a shareholder than an employee.

Doesn't fit in this description below.

He can be compared to his brother and his father, he might feel out of place at only being a spare. But he received many of the benefits without the same burden of responsibility.

I'm not convinced you aren't just wumming.

Yes I have no issue with him deciding he doesn't want to live in that kind of scrutiny, it is unfortunately an occupational hazard but he is an entitled to relocate.

If that's the case explain it to me then, I believe the concept as understood by marxists to be theoretical drivel but as the scholar, you possess the knowledge and skill to describe it to the fool.

Where does the surplus value go?

If it is to the family firm of which he took cut of "profits" and received expenses and accommodation, then he was more a shareholder than an employee.

Doesn't fit in this description below.

He can be compared to his brother and his father, he might feel out of place at only being a spare. But he received many of the benefits without the same burden of responsibility.

I'm not convinced you aren't just wumming.

At least you are watching Prof Wolfe, he is magnificent. There is a vid out there where he takes apart that charlatan Jordan Peterson, watch it if you can.

Surplus value is inherent to oneself, it is your worth to society. That worth can be expolited by capitalists for their own gain.Harry and Mehgan have used there surplus value to make a film that the capitalists will exploit but at least harry and his family make some dough out of it.

This though is not really about Harry is it. Its all about Meghan and her percieved maniupulation of a soldier who went through all that training

And there is also the other thing that is not spoke about. If the Prince of wales was to pass away before his old fella Harry would be King.

Harry and Meghan have got mixed race kids. A person of "colour" ascending the throne. the gammons would be apopletic.

It’s all a bit ‘old man shouts at clouds’ this thread for the most part.

That was meant to be a reply to @bluethrunthru sorry.

At least you are watching Prof Wolfe, he is magnificent. There is a vid out there where he takes apart that charlatan Jordan Peterson, watch it if you can.

Surplus value is inherent to oneself, it is your worth to society. That worth can be expolited by capitalists for their own gain.Harry and Mehgan have used there surplus value to make a film that the capitalists will exploit but at least harry and his family make some dough out of it.

This though is not really about Harry is it. Its all about Meghan and her percieved maniupulation of a soldier who went through all that training

And there is also the other thing that is not spoke about. If the Prince of wales was to pass away before his old fella Harry would be King.

Harry and Meghan have got mixed race kids. A person of "colour" ascending the throne. the gammons would be apopletic.
Harry’s fifth in line not second

If Wiiliam croaks it, he is second. The line breaks ... thats how we got Queen liz
No. Edward VIII had no children so it went to his brother then his first child, Princess Elizabeth. Although if George VI had fathered a son then that child would have taken her place. That rule has now changed.

I'm not really sure the concept extends to people with their own media production companies, who employ other people to record and edit material.

Unless they have their own distribution channels they will always receive a fraction of the "value", but it doesn't follow that there is any exploitation unless they have been poorly advised into striking a deal that grossly undervalues the product.

Otherwise the same argument extends to the highest paid Hollywood actor-producers.

3/4 white, so the Gammons probably wouldn't notice.

If Wiiliam croaks it, he is second. The line breaks ... thats how we got Queen liz

I don't think it works like that.
If William died, and then Charles also died before George was 18, George would be king but not ascend to the throne, Harry would be first in line to be Regent.

Regents have to be resident in the country though, so they'd have to move back.

If Harry was ineligible or declined, it would be.... Andrew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.