The British Monarchy

If all you have to sell is your labour, whatever that entails then a person in my opinion has every right to take full use of there own surplus value

The notion that a person by birthright has no surplus value is nonsense,
Thank you. I was earnestly seeking out a pithy expression that sufficiently encapsulated my enduring contribution to this forum: ‘surplus value’.

Cheers, mate x

Because they’re willing to lie for him. Keep him quiet.
They’re different kinds of threats but the monarchy has survived lots of previous scandals pertaining to individual royals (usually the male ones) which always end up in the firm closing ranks as best they can. If that doesn’t work then they can cut him loose, as happened to Edward VIII.

The Harry and Meghan situation is a much less predictable issue and therefore is more of a threat as it relates to the very operation and relevance of the monarchy in today’s world.

They’re different kinds of threats but the monarchy has survived lots of previous scandals pertaining to individual royals (usually the male ones) which always end up in the firm closing ranks as best they can. If that doesn’t work then they can cut him loose, as happened to Edward VIII.

The Harry and Meghan situation is a much less predictable issue and therefore is more of a threat as it relates to the very operation and relevance of the monarchy in today’s world.

The thing that's really threatening is people talking in public, and they paid £12m+ to stop Andrew + Virginia Giuffre speaking to an open court.

Big scandals in royal circles aren't a new thing mate, some people shout about in on here like they discovered a big exposé when it's much ado about nothing.

The chattering classes also have always been there, chattering away trying to convince people they know things other than idle gossip and tittle tattle.

Good to see Ngozi Fulani in the press again today.

I’m sure her remarkable memory will come in useful during the Charity Commission’s investigation.

Good to see Ngozi Fulani in the press again today.

I’m sure her remarkable memory will come in useful during the Charity Commission’s investigation.

Whatever she says I hope someone is there to transcribe it for posterity.

J3X8fJ.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.