The British Monarchy

Don’t watch it then, it’s not compulsory. I’ve never watched it, ever. We always prefer whatever is on the other side or turned the telly off. And I’m marginally in favour of the monarchy!

Where'd you see me complain?

I watch one every so often (mostly on YT/ catchup here and there), but thought I'd make this one historical... If I remember being at work, that day!

Where'd you see me complain?

I watch one every so often (mostly on YT/ catchup here and there), but thought I'd make this one historical... If I remember being at work, that day!
Just wondering why you put quotes around the word ‘mummy’ and criticised his speaking style, it came across that you were slightly negative about it. No mention of it being historical in the post I replied to.

Just wondering why you put quotes around the word ‘mummy’ and criticised his speaking style, it came across that you were slightly negative about it. No mention of it being historical in the post I replied to.

It's pretty obvious it's historical, non?

'Mummy' is a word he uses a lot, is it not as is his habit of mumbling?! How that be viewed as "negative" when it's accurate?! Have we not heard a myriad of comedians playing on this feature?

They can't make it up if it's not there to play upon.

You haven't complained about the word "Charliebob" nor "Crimbo" and I wonder why...?

It's pretty obvious it's historical, non?

'Mummy' is a word he uses a lot, is it not as is his habit of mumbling?! How that be viewed as "negative" when it's accurate?! Have we not heard a myriad of comedians playing on this feature?

They can't make it up if it's not there to play upon.

You haven't complained about the word "Charliebob" nor "Crimbo" and I wonder why...?
To be honest, I don’t really give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.