The British Monarchy

After reading this I went back and actually watched it. Pretty disappointed to be honest. His praise of those fine people should have been much more forthright. I’m pretty sure the Tories won’t give a toss what he said. The speech was sadly the same old limp platitudes and added up to nothing. He’ll say more or less the same next year.

There was nothing in the broadcast to convince me that this ‘king’ is on my side. Absolutely nothing.
none of them are............

Time to get rid of these people. The Megan and Harry business sums them up. Self absorbed, entitled, stupid.
”How brown will this baby be?”
”Genetic engineering is God‘s work.”

new poll out about charlies corronation

Screenshot_20230405_163159_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_163212_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20230405_163237_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230405_163247_Samsung Internet.jpg

Interesting the welsh seem most arsed, of the english the north most disintrested and from child to 64 yr olds the unintrested poll better

The sands are shifting under the monarchy.

I doubt I shall live to see a republic, but I am certain there are those alive today who will. Tick, tock.
I would say charles plus camilla not being as popular as lizzie along with william being a nob (and liking a strap on one by all acounts), plus looking after a sex trafficker probably adds to the disintrest.

really of the family which of them has a redeeming feature to admire

Surprised no one has mentioned anything about the coronation and Camilla being crowned Queen and not Queen consort.

Doesn't bother me - however, should Charles pass before Camilla, what will she be known as?
She can't be the Kings Mother as obviously she isn't the Kings mother!

The sands are shifting under the monarchy.

I doubt I shall live to see a republic, but I am certain there are those alive today who will. Tick, tock.
Here's fucking hoping mate. I'm convinced my great grandchildren will live to see a republic.

Its funny I spoke to my lad tonight who lives in York - he was out in the city today - he is quite to the Left on his politics but he stopped by to watch King Charles today. He was actually quite thrilled to see him and Camilla and was pleasantly surprised by the number of LBGTQ+ supporters that were there given the reverence that community holds Diana in and Camilla's role in things. When I asked him about that specific point his answer was that times change and overall as a gay man if nothing changed the way he lives his life would still be illegal - maturing beyond his years

Surprised no one has mentioned anything about the coronation and Camilla being crowned Queen and not Queen consort.

Doesn't bother me - however, should Charles pass before Camilla, what will she be known as?
She can't be the Kings Mother as obviously she isn't the Kings mother!
dowager queen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.