The British Monarchy

There are ten times as many Muslims as they are Jews in the UK. I think it's a stretch to say we live in a Judaic culture.

As I said, 6th form politics. When the rest of the Christians haven't got a religion and become non believers we will still be living in that culture.

But anything anti-western for you isn't it?

Not very democratic is it?

Have you considered you might be more at home in Thailand than the UK?

I was merely pointing out that once the monarchy no longer exists neither will republican pressure groups.
I think you’re being very kind calling them pressure groups.

They’re not applying any pressure - they’re effectively of no relevance. All they are is a bunch of busy bastards who like the sound of their own voice.

I didn't say it wasn't, the death of religion is a good thing. If you don't know what Christian culture is then there is no hope for you.

You honestly don't know what it is? If the term upsets you then just say that.

Isn't that what Nigel Farage or Nick Griffin might say?

She was exceptionally good at her job.
I'm am no means a royalist. I agree she was probably the last great world State Woman that the world loved and respected from this country.

Her passing really is the end of the perceived Britishness of fair play and tolerance.

That mask has now slipped. As a country we're the angry little man at the end of the pub bar everyone else takes the piss out of when we kick off.

I have no idea what you are on about, I just clicked on the link you shared and said the trend with young to middle aged isn't as good as you think it is. So I don't have a clue what term you are on about or anything tbh. And you can't explain Christian culture it seems.

Haven't you got a march to go on or an old person n M&S to harass? I haven't got time to explain what Christian culture is to someone who obviously hasn't got the means to understand it.

The best thing the monarchy provided was stability. For nearly all of the 20th century we were a very stable country. The monarchy unquestionably played a part in that.

The country is no longer stable, just look at the number of PMs we’ve had in the last 8 years, and levels of instability are bound to increase imo, as the wider world becomes more unstable and the western world continues its slow decline.

This instability will greatly undermine the monarchy in the years ahead imo.

I'm am no means a royalist. I agree she was probably the last great world State Woman that the world loved and respected from this country.

Her passing really is the end of the perceived Britishness of fair play and tolerance.

That mask has now slipped. As a country we're the angry little man at the end of the pub bar everyone else takes the piss out of when we kick off.

She was the last great Monarch and we will never see the likes of her again. Which is why I think the monarchy will slowly fade away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.