The British Monarchy

I'm am no means a royalist. I agree she was probably the last great world State Woman that the world loved and respected from this country.

Her passing really is the end of the perceived Britishness of fair play and tolerance.

That mask has now slipped. As a country we're the angry little man at the end of the pub bar everyone else takes the piss out of when we kick off.
Her death really did mark the end of an era.

Haven't you got a march to go on or an old person n M&S to harass? I haven't got time to explain what Christian culture is to someone who obviously hasn't got the means to understand it.
It seems reasonable of him to ask you how Christian culture and religion aren't intrinsically linked? And you haven't been able to answer the question.

I agree we can't take anything for granted but IMHO the echo chamber that did for us in the Brexit vote is in full operation here too.

We are nowhere near getting rid of the monarchy. I watched a visit to Scotland by the King was it last month? and unless they have beaten people to attend it's hard to explain the incredible turn out.
The RF are part Scottish they have been reminded not to turn their back on one of their own.

It seems reasonable of him to ask you how Christian culture and religion aren't intrinsically linked? And you haven't been able to answer the question.

Another one who doesn't or wont understand what Christian culture is in the UK and of course Europe.

Strangely the same miscreants who spend their time dismissing claims that international shipping can be attacked and that Israel shouldn't be where it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.