The British Monarchy

So explain me to what Christian culture is? And then tell me how it isn't inherently linked to the Christian faith (religion)?

And while you're at, politely point out the time I dismissed the gravity of Houthis firing at shipping routes?

Google it, it's all out there.

I believe you to be wilfully ignorant in this case, to remedy that try to do at little research.

So irrelevant that you keep talking about them unprompted and using derogatory language. You seem the most interested in the tiny irrelevant little non-pressure group.
It’s a thread about the monarchy, in case you hadn’t noticed, and I think that the silly little ‘pressure group’ as you put it, neatly encapsulates the glib anti-monarchist patter people like yourself are so fond of. That’s why an often refer to them, more as an object of ridicule than anger, to be frank.

It’s a thread about the monarchy, in case you hadn’t noticed, and I think that the silly little ‘pressure group’ as you put it, neatly encapsulates the glib anti-monarchist patter people like yourself are so fond of. That’s why an often refer to them, more as an object of ridicule than anger, to be frank.

Still more aggression. You okay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.