The British Monarchy

Vine said the king shaking hands with people with cancer is the same as diana hugging and touching aids patients , jesus christ !

People have proper jobs which they do whilst having chemo , shaking a few hands is not work

Yeah, the cancer patient pushing 80 should be out doing some bricklaying or working in a warehouse shouldn’t he, the lazy sod.

I keep seeing and hearing news reports that the King "went back to work today"

1/ - its not real work
2/ - anybody else work at visiting a hospital ward for an hour and "earning" what he does?

The death of a much loved Queen really was the time when we should have had a grown up adult conversation about the future of the monarchy
President Truss?

You’re on a bad one here.

Not a bad thing at all but the news and this morning etc are lauding him going back to work as so brave when doing what he does is not work , as tin says they are not getting the state of the art , immediate treatment that he is getting
Whether you think its work or not he's doing well to get out there at all.

Obviously we don't know what cancer Charles has had let alone what treatment he's had. He may well of had surgery or been treated with radiotherapy but none of these things are small.

If he was having any form of chemotherapy as Kate is doing then I think it would be a very different story.

I'm sorry but you can't underestimate it and to be doing anything whatsoever resembling work is admirable, especially for a bloke who shouldn't even be doing any form of work at his age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.