The bunting has started appearing

I suspect there will be a load of illegal parties as it were - I saw on HIGNFY last week that to set one up and close your road there is a form you have to complete supplied by the Govt that you send in to local Govt for acceptance. Amongst the things it asks for is your emergency plans and your anti-terrorism plans FFS. Half a dozen families in a cul-de - sac blocking the road whilst eating chicken salad sandwiches and gala pie accompanied by warm white wine is not target number 1 for ISIS is it?

I am not a monarchist at all, but if those who are want to celebrate, what harm is it doing? As someone said here, as a kid they loved the Silver Jubilee, so let kids now do the same.

I would be more impressed with the anti monarchs on here, if they showed their non support by going into work on the extra days off ... ;-)
Rik.jpg

I am not a monarchist at all, but if those who are want to celebrate, what harm is it doing? As someone said here, as a kid they loved the Silver Jubilee, so let kids now do the same.

I would be more impressed with the anti monarchs on here, if they showed their non support by going into work on the extra days off ... ;-)
View attachment 45466
A bit hard if your work is closed for the extra day, if it wasn't I would happily work it ifd required.

Either way as a BH even if I work I will get double time or a day off in lieu so really giving me aday off now suits work better.

As nation withone of the lowest BH days in a year, it's about tume another ine was added.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.