The bunting has started appearing

I suspect there will be a load of illegal parties as it were - I saw on HIGNFY last week that to set one up and close your road there is a form you have to complete supplied by the Govt that you send in to local Govt for acceptance. Amongst the things it asks for is your emergency plans and your anti-terrorism plans FFS. Half a dozen families in a cul-de - sac blocking the road whilst eating chicken salad sandwiches and gala pie accompanied by warm white wine is not target number 1 for ISIS is it?
Probably be fined! but its only for the children to dress up and have a little fun and party games.

We had a gorgeous piece of cake from a neighbour last weekend, hopefully she’s baking for the party. Form filling takes the pleasure out of it.

Probably be fined! but its only for the children to dress up and have a little fun and party games.

We had a gorgeous piece of cake from a neighbour last weekend, hopefully she’s baking for the party. Form filling takes the pleasure out of it.

would never happen really would it? I mean I know Johnson has replaced 21k cops with 13k cops against a real world requirement of about 40k but even with that abundant resource of bodies I doubt they have the manpower to stop someone from blocking a side road in an estate so all that traffic not using it can pass anyway.
This is the weekend for protestors to block the M25 and glue themselves to slip roads - claim its a jubilee protest and no-one will show up in a Panda Car

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.