The bunting has started appearing

Just put the tv on while I eat my butties, anyone know why Kate whatsername is wearing a satellite dish on her head? is she trying to watch the cricket on one of those little tv sets?

And as the first boo was heard (by the mail journos) from the express reporters all you could hear was the fapping as they wanked themselves silly to videos of a peers morgan rant

I have had my fill of the jubilee, two days was enough , loved seeing the queen smiling and happy , nice to see harry and meg , looking foward to the concert tomorrow though

Coverage working out ok well so far in our house. Me and the eldest have been trying to find the time to get through all three of Chris Nolan's Batmans together. Next stop District 9 and then Gattaca maybe.

And as the first boo was heard (by the mail journos) from the express reporters all you could hear was the fapping as they wanked themselves silly to videos of a peers morgan rant

I didnt hear any boo's for them , not like the mail and express to try and congure up a anti them story

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.