The bunting has started appearing

Long past caring but I always wondered where St David and the Welsh Dragon fitted in to this conundrum.
Though my post was not entirely serious, as none of that stuff is relevent in a modern age, to answer your question I think at the time of the union wales was considered a province under english rule not a seperate country

Have you lost your remote?
I've spent most of the day watching a replay of the Capital one cup final and the cricket.

Unfortunately got to watch the news earlier which seem to have forgot anything else is happening in the world with a bonus interview of Rod Stewart and Naga Munchetty jointly rimming the royal hole.

I've spent most of the day watching a replay of the Capital one cup final and the cricket.

Unfortunately got to watch the news earlier which seem to have forgot anything else is happening in the world with a bonus interview of Rod Stewart and Naga Munchetty jointly rimming the royal hole.

Have a Pimms pull up a velvet cushion assume the position and accept your place in the grand scheme of things :)

Ditto Mat. Will be glad when this weekend is over

Got to be worth watching a rerun of the Champions League final whilst you have time on your hands.

Reactions: mat
When Liz dies can we all agree to overthrow the rest of the family? Or are we all comfortable paying millions to a bunch of paedos, tax dodgers and racists?

When she carks it we will get a day off, and one for charlies corronation.

Can we at least wait for the extra holidays before we overthrow them.

I'm getting sick to fuck of the sycophantic coverage. So called "serious" journalists fawning like teenage fans of a boy band.
I have managed to avoid all of it up to now, bar seeing some bunting and shops I have passed decorated with her face, I have seen fuck all of the celebrations

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.