The bunting has started appearing

Reminicing whilst the other halfs preparing her warpaint for our celebratory outing.

The Queen .. Our Queen .. My Queen

She is a remarkable lady and I am certain that we will not see her like again. 27 years old when she got the gig. Really incredible how she has picked her own path through a constitutional and political minefield with seldom a misstep. Have a lovely evening mate.

Another thing I have never understood

The union flag is made up of

The flag of St George - a catholic matyr and saint
The flag of St Patrick - a catholic saint
The flag of St Andrew - a catholic matyr and saint

After all in Anglicanism and prodetantism saints are not recognised as it is idolitary

Yet Catholics are banned from being Kings or Queens, so how it the flag relevent to this monarchy

Last edited:

Tge flag of St Andrew - a catholic matyr and saint

After all in Anglicanism amd prodetnism saints are not recognised as it is idolitary

Yet Catholics are banned from being Kings or Queens, so how it the flag relevent to this monarchy
And where is the Welsh representation!

After all in Anglicanism amd prodetnism saints are not recognised as it is idolitary

Catholics; bloody troublemakers.

;-)

Long past caring but I always wondered where St David and the Welsh Dragon fitted in to this conundrum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.