The bunting has started appearing

Remain were complacent too…

A referendum would only happen in two scenarios.

Now, whilst they’re looked on as favourably as they ever will be following a jubilee, or 10 years into Charlie’s reign and he’s dabbling in politics and being a big climate change advocate.

I don’t think you can compare brexit to the royal family. The European Union/ brexit are fairly recent in our history. The royal family is a 1000 years of history which is intwined with Britain. Brexit was split, support for the royal family isn’t (massively pro)

I don’t think you can compare brexit to the royal family. The European Union/ brexit are fairly recent in our history. The royal family is a 1000 years of history which is intwined with Britain. Brexit was split, support for the royal family isn’t (massively pro)

Haters are gonna hate mate, but they really are shouting in an empty room seething and concocting more stats to support something that isn't going to happen.

Meanwhile there are loads of flags to be seen and pubs are doing a roaring trade ;)

It’s not comparing the two.

When people have a binary choice, they choose one. Most won’t be thinking of Edward the Confessor when making their choice.

Well not exactly we have had several royal families in that time and 10 years as a republic, the windsors royal dynasty is only just over 100yrs old yet, and if you want to use their real house lineage the Saxe-Coburg Gotha only 196yrs

Victoria was the last Honnovarian, though that royal house still carries on in Germany as minor royals in Brunswick.

As I have said though, I hope she had a good weekend and that those who support the royals enjoyed it too.

It’s actually quite good this. I like a celebration of culture and sub-culture.

Not as good as the Top Gear one though.

Reactions: mat
Just seen Cliff belting a tune out on that 1950s yellow bus (can't hear him though).
Made my day!
Super.
Smashin'.
Why was Chris Eubank on that 50s bus?

Surely should be on the 90s bus? or better yet in the Royal Box!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.