The bunting has started appearing

I momentarily read the thread title as the Bunting has started disappearing. Wishful thinking? It’s about time isn’t it?

Haters are gonna hate mate, but they really are shouting in an empty room seething and concocting more stats to support something that isn't going to happen.

Meanwhile there are loads of flags to be seen and pubs are doing a roaring trade ;)

I agree mate. It’s a loud minority of people shouting to others that aren’t listening.

millions attended parades, street parties, watched on the tv. Had most of the estate out yesterday, which was great. People who hadn’t really seen anyone or been out during lockdown

I’m not saying everyone of those people supports the royal family, but there isn’t exactly hate or dislike to the level of what’s suggested by some on here.

I agree mate. It’s a loud minority of people shouting to others that aren’t listening.

millions attended parades, street parties, watched on the tv. Had most of the estate out yesterday, which was great. People who hadn’t really seen anyone or been out during lockdown

I’m not saying everyone of those people supports the royal family, but there isn’t exactly hate or dislike to the level of what’s suggested by some on here.
The weekend has been great. City are champions, we’ve had a four day weekend, parties everywhere, the country’s flag everywhere (I love the Union flag, think it’s proper cool: Union Jack, Paisley pattern, racing green, mods, Britpop), the weather was great on Thursday and yesterday.

But you come onto Bluemoon and see some very miserable fuckers who can’t stop commenting about the Jubilee despite saying they hate everything about it, you see weird comments like “flag shaggers” and that they can’t wait for the weekend to be over. Nowt as queer a folk eh?

That **** couldn’t describe what self respect is if he tried

He put his cigar out in my mate’s eye (while dressed in fancy dress as Jimmy Savile!)
He beat up a 15 year old then beat up Richard Dunne after Dunne tried to get him off the 15 year old
He beat up Ousmane Dahbo
He’s been in prison for punching a man 20 times, some of which were after the bloke had already lost consciousness
I don’t think you know what self respect is mate if that is your response. All those examples have nothing to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.