The bunting has started appearing

That **** couldn’t describe what self respect is if he tried

He put his cigar out in my mate’s eye (while dressed in fancy dress as Jimmy Savile!)
He beat up a 15 year old then beat up Richard Dunne after Dunne tried to get him off the 15 year old
He beat up Ousmane Dahbo
He’s been in prison for punching a man 20 times, some of which were after the bloke had already lost consciousness.
You missed out booting Sergio from behind of course.

I don’t think you know what self respect is mate if that is your response. All those examples have nothing to do with it.
Someone who has self-respect carries themself with dignity. That fake French accent scouse prick has never done that

I think we all know he’s a bit of a knob. That’s not the argument. He is showing self respect by not licking the arse of the establishment in order to obtain some letters before his name.

That **** couldn’t describe what self respect is if he tried

He put his cigar out in my mate’s eye (while dressed in fancy dress as Jimmy Savile!)
He beat up a 15 year old then beat up Richard Dunne after Dunne tried to get him off the 15 year old
He beat up Ousmane Dahbo
He’s been in prison for punching a man 20 times, some of which were after the bloke had already lost consciousness

He's a low life but I'm impressed with his ability to speak fluent French.

The weekend has been great. City are champions, we’ve had a four day weekend, parties everywhere, the country’s flag everywhere (I love the Union flag, think it’s proper cool: Union Jack, Paisley pattern, racing green, mods, Britpop), the weather was great on Thursday and yesterday.

But you come onto Bluemoon and see some very miserable fuckers who can’t stop commenting about the Jubilee despite saying they hate everything about it, you see weird comments like “flag shaggers” and that they can’t wait for the weekend to be over. Nowt as queer a folk eh?
In my opion, the union flag has fuck all to do with the monarchy itself, it is a flag that represents 3 of the 4 nations of Greet Britain (sorry wales).

The Royal Standard is the Monarchs flag and it has been shown a lot of disrespect over these 4 days being sidelined for a flag that can represent this Island of nations regardless if there is a Queen/King or not.

I actually think the royal standard needs to be used properly for any royal occasion and should be the flag you see being waved by the commoners and the bunting lining the streets

If I was a royalist the royal standard would have adorned my household not the Union Jack

I am a patriot but not a royalist, No issue with Lizzie and her service to the nation these 70 years but I do have a dislike for those coming after her who I find unfot for high office, I have stayed away from the celebrations as I have no interest, but don't begrudge those that wanted to.

For me blue moon is a place to blow of steam, anyone who takes this place too serious really shouldn't.

Last edited:
How does Liz sing the national anthem?

"God save the gracious me..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.