The bunting has started appearing

they've closed our ave down from 3pm until 6pm, no fucker asked me, so at 2pm ill jump in my car drive up to poynton and have a long walk up the macc canal fishing rod in hand and do bit of pike/perch fishing, get back after the fuckers have opened up the ave up again, cheeky fuckers

Totally ambivalent myself but thankfully I will be in France from June 4th so I can avoid the Nazis who were banging on my door calling me out for not clapping the NHS doing the same for me wanting nowt to do with their front garden parties.
(They were so badly organised they didn’t get their application to close the street in in time.)

My favourite thing about the royal family is that it gets people who would normally scoff at celebrity news and consider themselves above it to talk in great detail about the movements and clothing choices of some people who are only famous for being famous.

All this mither for a set of lazy cunts who just sit round the house asking what each other have had for tea.

Ffs.
To be fair they are quite busy, they have achieved so much:

Sectioned cousins with epilepsy as they considered them an embarrasment.
Assasinated ex wives (alledged)
Covered for Britain biggest peado and necropheliac.
Covered for one of their own who is a sex pest who has abused his power with trafficked women.
Skirted tax and land laws to their benefit.
Hounded out a memeber of their own family for being modern enough to marry a foriegner who is also "ethnic"

You don't manage to do all that just sitting on your arse tbf

To be fair they are quite busy, they have achieved so much:

Sectioned cousins with epilepsy as they considered them an embarrasment.
Assasinated ex wives (alledged)
Covered for Britain biggest peado and necropheliac.
Covered for one of their own who is a sex pest who has abused his power with trafficked women.
Skirted tax and land laws to their benefit.
Hounded out a memeber of their own family for being modern enough to marry a foriegner who is also "ethnic"

You don't manage to do all that just sitting on your arse tbf
Mint aren’t they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.