The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

libertine said:
No point crying over split milk is there. What he did was out of order (Even though I think it was down to a big mis-understanding), it has all been blown over now (except by the press), and he has said he is sorry. We are a better team by a mile with him in it simple as that.

You're just not getting it are you? I'm not seeing anyone who is denying that we look better with him in the team. What many are concerned about is if stays and then fucks us over again by either handing in another transfer request or just fucking off out of the country thereby derailing next season for us too.

On the pitch Tevez-anyone would keep him.

Off the pitch Tevez-everything he's said and done + Kia = No

Since you have to take the whole package-BIG FAT NO. Come back Tevez when you've dumped your snake agent. Don't want the soap opera anymore, which will start as soon as Kia opens his mouth.

Cheesy said:
BluePurgatory said:
Yes, anyone who thinks otherwise does not want the best for our team.

Utter fucking bullshit.

I don't want him to stay for next season because I want the best for our team in the long run. Can anyone truly say that they are totally convinced that he won't screw us around again?

No but can you actually replace him for certain? Hmm...be better for all around if A he didn't do anything again and B we all forgave him - that's in a perfect world though. The guy is class and the league is far from over yet - at this rate he could have a massive say in us winning it - that one point is there to see crystal clear don't you think?

Based on recent performances then yes. I know that the off-pitch stuff sucks but what the man can do on the pitch is fantastic and makes Kun amazing. They work well together in our team and we look spectacular at the moment.

Cheesy said:
libertine said:
No point crying over split milk is there. What he did was out of order (Even though I think it was down to a big mis-understanding), it has all been blown over now (except by the press), and he has said he is sorry. We are a better team by a mile with him in it simple as that.

You're just not getting it are you? I'm not seeing anyone who is denying that we look better with him in the team. What many are concerned about is if stays and then fucks us over again by either handing in another transfer request or just fucking off out of the country thereby derailing next season for us too.
Agreed. I think he should go in the summer; he's not going to be here for the long haul anyway. Hopefully that's clear enough for someone on here who was insinuating that I had changed my mind on Tevez,

Cheesy said:
libertine said:

I know what your saying, If he wants to go in the summer fine, but if he wants to commit himself to next season I don't see why anyone should have a problem with that. I cannot see it happening again tbh. I think Sergio has had a big influence on him and his behaviour and I honestly don't think he will do what he did to our fans again.

If Tevez carries...

on in this vein of form, how much do you reckon we'll get for him in the summmer: 20-25 million or 25-30 million?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.