The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

libertine said:
Cheesy said:
libertine said:
No point crying over split milk is there. What he did was out of order (Even though I think it was down to a big mis-understanding), it has all been blown over now (except by the press), and he has said he is sorry. We are a better team by a mile with him in it simple as that.

You're just not getting it are you? I'm not seeing anyone who is denying that we look better with him in the team. What many are concerned about is if stays and then fucks us over again by either handing in another transfer request or just fucking off out of the country thereby derailing next season for us too.

I know what your saying, If he wants to go in the summer fine, but if he wants to commit himself to next season I don't see why anyone should have a problem with that. I cannot see it happening again tbh. I think Sergio has had a big influence on him and his behaviour and I honestly don't think he will do what he did to our fans again.
But would he ACTUALLY commit himself to us, even if he said that he was going to? I just don't believe a word that he says. Thanks for the goals Carlos; now be a good lad, and close the door on the way out.

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

libertine said:
Cheesy said:
libertine said:
No point crying over split milk is there. What he did was out of order (Even though I think it was down to a big mis-understanding), it has all been blown over now (except by the press), and he has said he is sorry. We are a better team by a mile with him in it simple as that.

You're just not getting it are you? I'm not seeing anyone who is denying that we look better with him in the team. What many are concerned about is if stays and then fucks us over again by either handing in another transfer request or just fucking off out of the country thereby derailing next season for us too.

I know what your saying, If he wants to go in the summer fine, but if he wants to commit himself to next season I don't see why anyone should have a problem with that. I cannot see it happening again tbh. I think Sergio has had a big influence on him and his behaviour and I honestly don't think he will do what he did to our fans again.

His track record says otherwise though.

-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:14 pm --

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
Cheesy said:
BluePurgatory said:
Yes, anyone who thinks otherwise does not want the best for our team.

Utter fucking bullshit.

I don't want him to stay for next season because I want the best for our team in the long run. Can anyone truly say that they are totally convinced that he won't screw us around again?

No but can you actually replace him for certain? Hmm...be better for all around if A he didn't do anything again and B we all forgave him - that's in a perfect world though. The guy is class and the league is far from over yet - at this rate he could have a massive say in us winning it - that one point is there to see crystal clear don't you think?

He could have a say in us winning it, that I wouldn't deny. However, I'm absolutley certain that he's had a large say in us finding ourselves behind the scum instead of well out in fron of them.

IF we win the league it will not be because of Tevez, it will be in spite of him.

Re: If Tevez carries...

Don't sell him.

If he's changed his mind, so have I...

What a fucking player he really is.

Don't want to be his best mate, just want him doing that for us rather than someone else!!!!

Luke_mcfc said:
Don't sell him.

If he's changed his mind, so have I...

What a fucking player he really is.

Don't want to be his best mate, just want him doing that for us rather than someone else!!!!

This now ^^^^^^^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7uJDhVZIE[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.