The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Re: Would you like Carlos to stay?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
What nonsense- look what we could of won with him committed, absolute horse shit you ask me- he shit on the club and in doing so has contributed to it massively in maybe not lifting the trophy this season, when needed most he was nowhere- end of story!!!!!

How has he cost us the title?
I don't remember him playing in the 5-1 at Spurs or in the 6-1 at OT. Or even the home game against Norwich. In fact, if my memory serves me rightly, we played fantastic football without him in the first half of the season.
The fact is, we have 3 other top strikers to call upon, who for various reasons at various times this season have not performed to the best of their abilities. Why don't we consider other factors like the fact that we're new to this experience, or we've played too naively at times? To blame one man is to be blinkered.

We need him now, and we're paying him to do his job. Judging by his performances lately, he's doing exactly that. I don't care if he has no loyalty to the shirt (how many of us are totally loyal to our employers?), as long as he shows us what he's capable of and continues to add another dimension to the team at the exact moment when we need it. That moment is now!

C'mon City!

NO NO NO that celebration shows he will never change quality player but a complete timebomb for me sell him for 30 million and buy a replacement we need stability and not nutters like balotelli and tevez

Re: If Tevez carries...

joezilla said:
is this a joke? tevez is worth at least 40M.

I know what he's worth, I asked what we'll get for him.

With regards to him staying, I don't even see that as a remote possibilty, even if I wanted him to. What is obvious is that we need somebody of his ilk in football terms to fill his boots when he's sold: a grafter and clever user of the ball to partner Kun up front.

No - he'd be fine for 3 months and then be a nightmare again.

Tevez has 2 years left on his contract... it's entirely possibly that he may decide to give it 2 more years before returning to Argentina.

I'd personally take it I don't think we'll find a suitable replacement with the money we'd get for Tevez.

He is a twat. I want him to stay.

lee-mcfc said:
37-40million but i can't see anyone paying that?

Exactly, that's why I wanted to see what sort of realistic price other people think we'll get.

Last chance to cash in on him because next summer he has to get a new contract or sell him cheaper than now.

And there is Kia Joorabchian. The things that are best for him will decide what will happen to Tevez in the end. Maybe we won in January when he couldnt manouver his player to AC Milan the he will win the war because he basically owns Tevez's brain.

Totally possible that Tevez says in the summer he is OK, he stays then he hands in a transer request in October.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.