The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

Tevez goals

After this week, as I understand it, in the League he's on the same as Carroll and has scored more than Torres has scored all season!

When it comes to City, I give not a budgie dropping about right and wrong.

Tevez celebration

His little practise shot, with what im thinking was a wedge, maybe 9 iron.... im a little confused as to its meaning.

Was he mocking the club/fans?

My first reaction was just that, but now im not so certain. Strange choice, thats for sure.

they should have sat down day after the match and both admit the mistakes because they both made them that night mancini was angry we was losing and not playing well and also tevez should have come on for dzeko.Tevez should have just bit his lip and done what was asked.Iwould try and keep tevez if he wants to stay?

Re: Tevez celebration

Stupid celebration but i'm sure everyone will agree his is far too stupid to have meant anything by it<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:45 pm --<br /><br />Stupid celebration but i'm sure everyone will agree his is far too stupid to have meant anything by it

Re: Tevez celebration

Who gives a flying fuck over the symbolic meaning of the goal celebrations,
If he plays like that for the rest of the season, he can do want he want wants.
NB I have been his biggest critic this season but hey ho forgive and forget...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.