The Carlos Tevez Thread (Merged)

stony said:
mancitygaz said:
stony said:
I can't believe there are so many people who have forgiven him. I'll never forgive the little turd.
He didn't score that hat trick for the you or for the club, he plays and scores for himself. He put that performance in so clubs will come in for him in the summer.
The sooner this horrible, selfish little **** goes, the better.
I've not seen many post forgiving him he's a **** end of.

Myself, I'm a City fan and we're a better team with him in it. To be any other way would be cutting your nose off.

Simply not true. Our best form and best performences came when Tevez had fucked off.
He is getting the credit for our recent resurgence when he doesn't deserve it. The pressure is off, that is why we are winning again, simple as.

I'm not sure we're under significantly less pressure now than we have been for the last few months.
The league is still extremely winnable and that was a big game today to keep pressure on them for tomorrow.
For all his faults as a person there's no doubt he's one of the best players in the world.
At least a stone overweight,not match fit and still scored 3 and a great assist.
There's no question for me he's been a huge part of the revivial,think having him there has helped get Silva back to something approaching his best as well.
Don't think its a coincidence that Silva found his form in the first game Tevez started.

mancitygaz said:
stony said:
mancitygaz said:

Myself, I'm a City fan and we're a better team with him in it. To be any other way would be cutting your nose off.

Simply not true. Our best form and best performences came when Tevez had fucked off.
He is getting the credit for our recent resurgence when he doesn't deserve it. The pressure is off, that is why we are winning again, simple as.
To suggest he hasn't had a hand in our up turn is potty.

I'm actually quite loathe to defend the man. Yes the pressure is off and we look like we did before Christmas but he does make a difference as today proved, not just today either.

Christ, I feel like I'm making a deal with the devil.

If you really think that he's made that much of a difference to us, then you can't possibly defend him. It makes him an even bigger **** than ever, because going off that, we would already have tied the league up if it wasn't for Tevez.
He'll get no credit from me whatsoever. Whichever way you look at it, he's fucked us over.

stony said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:
The pressure wasn't off today

Fred Done has already paid out. The pundits and media are calling the rags the champions elect. Everyone and their dog think they have won. Maybe not as convincingly since Wigan, but the pressure is now on them and our team seem visibly more relaxed.

and we still played better football without him than with him.
I think we played well with him today.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:32 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
SWP's back said:
stony said:
The pressure wasn't off today

Fred Done has already paid out. The pundits and media are calling the rags the champions elect. Everyone and their dog think they have won. Maybe not as convincingly since Wigan, but the pressure is now on them and our team seem visibly more relaxed.

and we still played better football without him than with him.
I think we played well with him today.

SWP's back said:

I can't and won't deny that, but that's not our best performance this season by a long way.

stony said:
SWP's back said:

I can't and won't deny that, but that's not our best performance this season by a long way.

Compared to how we were playing (Swansea away, Sunderland home, Arsenal away) our form has been transformed since Tevez came back into the starting line up. The team are clearly buzzing to have him back and it's clear to see.

stony said:
mancitygaz said:
stony said:

I'm actually quite loathe to defend the man. Yes the pressure is off and we look like we did before Christmas but he does make a difference as today proved, not just today either.

If you really think that he's made that much of a difference to us, then you can't possibly defend him. It makes him an even bigger **** than ever, because going off that, we would already have tied the league up if it wasn't for Tevez.
He'll get no credit from me whatsoever. Whichever way you look at it, he's fucked us over.
I agree, he has fucked us over but what can you do apart from dislike the man.

He wasn't first choice when he fucked off. It doesn't deflect on his ability though.

Loyalty and footballers are a thing of the past, they have absolutely no real connection to the fans any more. I only give one fuck and that's us winning, if he helps then so be it.

Not a good state of affairs but that's the way it is now.

stony said:
SWP's back said:

Last year he carried us and was really the only striker who could score. Could this have forced him to be more selfish in front of goal?

Watching him the last few games he seems to have played more deeply and has been much more effective.

Is it possible that the break has done him good, he has come back a little bit more humble knowing that he can't get his own way and coincidently, come back into a team that is not 100% reliant on him to score?

Just a thought. although I still don't like what he did, we might not be as well off as we are now if he had stayed.

mancitygaz said:
stony said:
mancitygaz said:

But an awesome devil, it has to be said. I am well pleased with the twat today.

hgblue said:
stony said:
SWP's back said:

Compared to how we were playing (Swansea away, Sunderland home, Arsenal away) our form has been transformed since Tevez came back into the starting line up. The team are clearly buzzing to have him back and it's clear to see.

So how many points has he cost us by playing golf for six months ? We could have been many points clear by now and we wouldn't need our form transforming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.